CHAPTER 34-Don't Let Go, Not Yet

It has been hours and hours yet the Weasley's, Lupin, Hermione and Lee couldn't find the twins anywhere. Fred went over to Mason and told him what was going on as he helped looked for them. After a while they slowly started to give up as they sat back down in the stands, Mason deciding to sit with them until the twins got back. They were going to look for them but stopped once they saw Harry, Cedric and the twins on the field, Everyone started to cheer as the band started to play.

Harry was crying over Cedric's body as the twins stood up to walk towards him but (Y/N) started to lose her balance and breathe heavily, Oliver thinking she was walking right behind him. Fleur walked a little closer and let out a horrific scream making the band stop and students from cheering, Oliver turned around to see (Y/N) blinking rapidly as her chest was rising up and down. Oliver ran towards her as she fainted him grabbing her in time, Oliver sat on the floor holding (Y/N) pushing hair out of her face.

"Harry! Harry!" Dumbledore yelled as he ran towards him some students coming down the stands. The twins, Bill, Mason came down the stands and saw Harry crying over Cedric's body, Mason running towards them as he started tearing up seeing how Cedric wasn't conscious.

"No! No! No! Don't" Harry cried as he fought Dumbledore's grip.

"For god's sake Dumbledore, What's happened?" Fudge asked as he came kneeling down in front of them.

"He's back..He's back..Voldemort's back. Cedric he's asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him not there. He torture (Y/N)! and--and Oliver" Harry cried as he looked behind him to see Oliver crying while holding (Y/N). Harry getting up and running towards them leaving Mason with Cedric. 

"It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home all of you are" Dumbledore said softly as he kneeled down The twins and Harry. (Y/N)'s breathing started to slow down and her shirt was all bloody up. "He used the Cruciatus Curse didn't he?"

"He--he did I--I told him to stop but he kept going" Oliver sniffled as he cradled her body . "Dumbledore, her--her breathing is slowing down, She's not waking up."

"How long did he use the curse for?"

"I--I don't know but it lasted way longer than it was supposed too" Harry cried as he held her hand. Fred and George pushed their way threw the crowd and ran towards the twins, Harry and Dumbledore followed by Bill, Lupin. 

"Oliver! (Y/N)!--What happened to (Y/N)?" Fred said as he kneeled down next to Harry, "Her breathing slowing down!". Fred looked up at his brothers and Lupin with tears in his eyes.

"Lupin I need you to take (Y/N) and Oliver to St Mungo's, now!" Dumbledore order, Lupin nodded as he was about to pick her up, Bill quickly kneeled down and took her away from Oliver's grasp carrying her bridal style.

"I'll come with Lupin, I'll carry her" Bill said tighten his grip on (Y/N). Remus nodded as they started walking out, Oliver stood up and followed them.

"Let me through! That's my son! That's my boy!" Amos sobbed as he fell on his knees next to Mason both of them crying. Many students crying along with them and some too much in a shock to react. George was comforting Fred as he was crying over (Y/N) while Harry was crying  Moody made his way towards him pulling away from the scene and into the castle.

"I--I can't lose her George not now" Fred mumbled as he was hugging George.

"Don't talk like that Fred! (Y/N)'s a strong girl she'll pull through, She has too" George reassured him as tears started to form in his eyes as well.

!~~~~~~! 

They quickly made their way to St Mungo's, Bill still carrying (Y/N) as her breathing was slowing down more and more. Oliver started to feel dizzy but pushed the feeling aside only worrying about his sister state. Remus Lupin walked in and talked to a witch who quickly ran up to (Y/N) as she called for help more healers coming their way as they brought over a bed Bill laying her down as they quickly took her to the fourth floor.

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 [𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙴𝚈]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें