CHAPTER 46-Black, Lestrange and Weasley Vs. Riddle's Gang

"What?" Oliver asked confused looking at her. "(Y/N), did you not hear what Fred said." 

"I heard perfectly, I don't have a hearing problem. So.....drinks." (Y/N) sassed before looking at everyone else. Ron was about to walk forward but Hermione held him back. "No, fine I'll go by myself then."

"I think we should all just head back to the castle." Liam said as the rest nodded. 

"Fine, go back to the castle. I'll see you all later." (Y/N) said as she turned around and started to walk away. 

"I'll go with you." George said as they all turned to look at him with curious looks, "What, who'll say no to drinks." He walked over to her and threw an arm over her shoulder.

"Well since no one else wants to come, George and I will see you lot later." She smiled at them as she opened the door and they walked out. 

"Fred and her are going to fix everything right?" Mason broke the silence as they all just started thinking.

"I hope so." Oliver mumbled. 

"Maybe, she looked very calm and I don't think that's a good sign." Liam said.

"It's not." Hermione and Eliza said at the same time.

"Can I have a cup of firewhiskey?" They all turned around to see Ron talking to the bartender smiling but then glanced at his friends giving him a disapproving look, "What? (Y/N) offered drinks and I wanted to go but Hermione stopped me!"

"That doesn't mean you get to order here!" Hermione hissed as she went and grab Ron by his arm and dragging him out.

"But--But--I already paid. Hermione!" Ron whined as he got dragged away everyone following but Oliver who ran back inside and took the firewhiskey from the bartender and drank it. 

"He bought it for me!" Oliver winked.

"OLIVER!" Eliza shouted as he went wide eye and ran back outside.

"Coming love!." 

George and (Y/N) were now at the three broomsticks and sitting down drinking as they were laughing and talking. George was trying to take her mind by what Fred told her, and she was very grateful he was. (Y/N) deep down was hurt that Fred just walked out and thought the worst of what she was hiding from him. 

"I swear, i'm telling the truth." George smiled. 

"No your not, did you really?" (Y/N) grinned.

"Yup, I grabbed the spider and even after it bit me I still placed it on top my head I scared the crap out of Ron, he was three." (Y/N) burst out laughing. George smiled at her and kept drinking. 

"You know, Fred is going to come around." George said. (Y/N) sighed and just kept drinking, "He's just being stupid right now, but I know Fred, he loves--"

"George, just because you're telling me this doesn't mean i'm going to get over what just happened. He really doesn't trust me, after everything, after I told him I wanted to try something between me and him, he still doesn't trust me." (Y/N) went on as she grabbed the bottle and poured more for herself and kept drinking.

"He does trust you it's just....complicated. Look Fred he--he's scared to lose you, Harvey is just getting into his head. The thing is Fred probably thinks you want someone who is better than him, someone who can get you things." George explained as she finished drinking and poured herself some more. 

"I don't want things Georgie, I want someone who is going to trust me and I thought Fred was that person. Harvey I get it, he gets into people's minds that's what he does, ever since he was little that's what he did, he did that to me that's why Oliver hates him with everything and so do I" (Y/N) explained.