CHAPTER 5-HOGWARTS

Once all five friends got in the carriage, it started to make its way to Hogwarts. While the boys started having their own conversation [Y/N]'s gave fell on the hundred dementors surrounding Hogwarts, seeing those gave her chills, but she just shook it off. After a while the carriage came to a stop and all of five of them got off and started walking inside Hogwarts while walking inside-

They all noticed Peeves throwing water balloons just for a laugh as he was about to throw another one, he noticed; The Weasley twins and The Black twins with Lee jordan and made his way towards them.

"Hello Peeves." They all choresed.

"Hello, how are my favorite group of mischief makers?" Peeves said, floating by their side as they kept walking.

"We're fine Peeves, we see your having the time of your life throwing water balloons at everyone even though it is raining." Lee responded.

"Just having fun. Now, I better get going more kids still in need of getting soaked." Peeves responded, after flying away, the kids made their way to the great so they can take a seat.

Walking inside the Great Hall, they saw the hundred floating candles and they all made their way to the tables. The weasley twins, [Y/N] and Lee made their way to the Gryffindor table saying goodbye to Oliver, while he went over to Liam to take a seat at the Slytherin table.

While settling down at the Gryffindor table [Y/N] was seated with Fred on her left and Lee infront of her, while George sat across Fred. Before [Y/N] could talk, she was tackled by a hug from behind and when that person finally let go, they took at seat next her and she noticed it was non other than Harry James Potter. Ron took a seat on other side of Harry and Hermione across from them also saying their Hello's to [Y/N] with little blush on their faces witch didn't go unnoticed from [Y/N] and Harry.

"Hello if it isn't my favorite trio and how are you doing little cousin?" [Y/N] said.

"We're doing fine [Y/N/N]." Ron said, his face going a little red witch didn't go unnoticed by the twins and [Y/N].

"Aww looks like little Ronniekins has a crush on our best friend Freddie." George said with a small smirk.

"Yeah keep dreaming on Ron, she's already taken by Liam." Fred said with a big grin. 

"Shut up I do not have a crush." Ron said, turning away from the group by looking at the sorting while everyone else snickered.

"I'm doing fine [Y/N/N] just thought you and Oli were going to wanna talk about what happened with aunt Marge." Harry said, a little worried for his cousin response.

"Come on Harry, if you were expecting a lecture coming from either of us is not gonna happen." [Y/N] responded 

"Trust me, we're the last people to lecture you. I mean, me and Oliver almost got kicked out of Hogwarts- how many times again boys?" [Y/N] questions, turning to look at the twins and Lee to help her.

"About let's say 50." Lee responded, looking at Harry and then [Y/N] with a small smirk 

"It can't be that much I mean... nevermind that probably makes sense." [Y/N] said huffing looking back at Harry who now had a amused look. "Look at least she got what she deserve. You did the right thing."

"I have a question." Hermione spoke up, looking at [Y/N] and shifting her gaze at the Slytherin table to see Oliver flirting with some girl and then back to [Y/N.

"What's the question mione?" [Y/N] asked.

"How do you and Oliver almost get kicked out of hogwarts 50 times?" Hermione asked, curiosity written all over her