CHAPTER 11-MALFOY MANOR

It's was now the beginning of December, another Hogsmeade trip was coming up, snow started falling. Christmas was also approaching and [Y/N] was planning on buying presents for the boys. Since [Y/N] and Oliver came to Hogwarts, they've always spent Christmas with their friends, this year it looks like their plans might change.

[Y/N], Fred, George, Lee and the Golden trio were currently hanging out in the common room.[Y/N] was playing wizard chess with Ron, Fred and George were planning for a joke shop, Hermione was currently reading a muggle book. Harry and Lee were talking about who will win in chess.

"King to E4." [Y/N] carefully watched as her king attacked Ron's knight, she looked up at Ron with a cheeky smile.

"You just got lucky." Ron huffed with a little smile plastered on his face.

"EXCUSE ME- EXCUSE ME- WHERE'S [Y/N] MARLENE BLACK!" Oliver came in screaming making everyone in the common room stop what they were doing to look at the black hair boy with shoulder length hair.

Once he spotted his sister he ran towards her tackling her down a scream leaving her lips.

"BLOODY HELL- OLIVER- GET OFF!" [Y/N] scolded at her brother who was now getting off of her.

"Your middle name is Marlene?" Ron questioned.

"Yeah uncle Lupin said mum gave it me after her best friend Marlene- she died when me and oli were 2, wished I could've met aunty Marlene. But what do you want Oliver?" [Y/N] explained before turning to look at her baby brother who was holding a letter in his hands.

"Read this I got it a few minutes ago." Oliver handed his sister the letter to which she took and started reading it out loud.

Dear [Y/N] and Oliver

    This year you have to come back to the Manor for the annual ball, It is a ball for a Christmas celebration the most powerful Purebloods are invited. I'm not asking or begging you, the both of you will bored on the hogwarts express and will come to celebrate Christmas with us. Better start packing.

Lucius Malfoy 

"A ball?- Are they serious?- What total rubbish." [Y/N] scoffed before crumbling the paper and throwing into the fireplace.

"So does that mean your not staying to celebrate christmas at Hogwarts this year." Harry sadly said looking between both his cousins 

"Sorry Harry, we really want to stay but if we do we will never hear the end of it." Oliver huffed before laying on the floor.

"Oli is right Harry- but don't worry will come back as soon as possible." [Y/N] tried to reassure  him.

They all agree to do their Christmas shopping on their next trip to Hogsmeade since Harry couldn't go, Fred, George, [Y/N] and Oliver planned on giving him The Marauders Map to help him sneak out.

"I'm going to miss this map." George said looking down at the map.

They were all upstairs in the boys dormitory talking. George and Oliver were on his bed while [Y/N] was laying down on Fred's, he decide to sit in between her legs placing his head on top of her stomach while she played with his hair making him feel sleepy.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Oliver lightly took out his wand to tap on the parchment making words appear.

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs and Wolfie 

Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief Makers are proud to present 

The Marauders Map