CHAPTER 1-THE BEGINNING OF AN END

During the first wizarding war many lost everything they hold most dear. For; Sirius Orion Black it was his family, on 31st October 1981 he lost Lily and James Potter and the one person he dedicated his whole life too, the one he promised to love forever and take care of, Samantha Potter-Black, his wife. On that very day it was considered a tragedy and a day of celebration for the downfall of Lord Voldemort. After Rubeus Hagrid took Harry Potter, Sirius Godson/Nephew he went to the one place he could right now.

There in Yorkshire stood a small cottage inside was a very distressed Remus Lupin with twin babies Oliver Regulus Black and [Y/N] Marlene Black. "Sirius What happened- Where's Sammy and- wait why are you-" Remus stopped his rambling after seeing Sirius red and puffy eyes 

"I- she- they're dead Remus- Lily, James and Sammy I couldn't stop it, I was to late, it's my fault they're gone-" Sirius choked through sobs. Remus couldn't believe what he heard. He tried to stay strong for his friend and hugged him while silently crying, tears streaming down his face. "Where's Oli and [Y/N/N], Remus I need to make sure they're okay."

Remus just pointed to the room across the hall unable to get any words out.

Upon Sirius entering the room both kids were awake sitting on their beds playing with their toys, sadly smiling he walked to both of them and placed a kiss on each their heads. Hearing multiple voices coming from the living room, he pulled out his wand and cautiously walked towards the door. "We know he's here Lupin, Sirius Black is going get taken to azkaban for the murder of 12 muggles and Peter Pettigrew." Said a booming voice in the living room, taking his chances, Sirius walked back to his kids and started talking to them.

"Listen no matter what anybody tells you I never killed anyone I promise I love you guys so so much I-" A pair of arms pulled him back and was taken out to see 3 more aurors there waiting with Cornelius Fudge. "Sirius Orion Black, you are immediately getting taken to Azkaban for murder." Fudge announced, gaining the attention of the both 2 year olds making them walk to the living room to witness what was happening 

"WAIT- WAIT NO I NEVER KILLED ANY OF THEM I PROMISE IT WASN'T ME." Yelled Sirius struggling to get off the auros grip to get a hold of his kids again.

Remus who was trying to reason with Fudge saying that Sirius would never kill Peter and all those muggles but him being thick minded, he dismissed Remus words. "Remus- Remus take care of Oliver and [Y/N] tell them I'm innocent."

Those were the last words Sirius spoke before the auros disapparated with him and so did Cornelius Fudge, keeping his promise, Remus took care of the kids but the ministry decided they were better taken care of someone who wasn't a werewolf. He kept fighting but eventually lost custody of the kids.

They were given to non other than Lucius Malfoy, Remus will always send them letters when they got older to make sure they were okay, Lucius being the blood prejudice freak he is tried to show the kids to only talk those who are pure-blood except the Weasley but the kids always knew better and became friends with those who many consider 'blood traitors' and 'mudbloods'.

Sirius Black was thrown to Azkaban without a trial but there were always someone he made sure to keep fighting for and never lose hope those someone's are Oliver, [Y/N] and Harry. It has been 12 years and now he has escaped to see his kids again and avenge those he has lost, no matter what it takes.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

EDITED: AGUST 12, 2022