CHAPTER 40-Back To Hogwarts

It was now the day to head back to Hogwarts, (Y/N) couldn't sleep so she decided to wake up early. (Y/N) never really looked around Regulus room so she took the chance to do that now, She was currently looking inside drawers until she opened one and saw what looked like a jewelry box she became curious and grabbed it before sitting on the couch criss cross and opening it. Inside the box was old family pictures and an old locket, (Y/N) took the locket out and felt a weird connection towards it she was about to open it when someone stopped her.

"Don't open it! Not here" Regulus spoke, (Y/N) looked away from the locket and looked at him. "It's best if you don't open it, not now at least."

"Sorry" Regulus smiled at her and just shook his head. "Don't worry kid, just promise you won't open it"

"I won't, What is it? I mean I know it's a locket but does it mean something special to you".

"You could say that. (Y/N), can you do me a favour?" Regulus asked. (Y/N) just nodded. "Keep that safe for me, Don't show anyone that and your soon going to need it."

"I promise" (Y/N) smiled as she put the locket back inside the box and started to look at the pictures he had inside. She saw a lot of family photos until she came one across she was surprised to see. It was one of him and Sirius smiling in a picture together when she looked closer she saw how similar Oliver looked like Sirius.

 It was one of him and Sirius smiling in a picture together when she looked closer she saw how similar Oliver looked like Sirius

"Bloody hell, Oliver looks just like dad when he was younger" (Y/N) said as Regulus nodded and chuckled. 

"Yeah he really does, I think that was the last picture I have with your dad before he left. I sometimes wished I went with him maybe things would've been different" Regulus said.

"It would but I it's okay because I still get to have a relationship with my uncle even if he is in a portrait" (Y/N) smiled as she put the pictures away and was abou to put the box back inside the drawer. 

"Take it with you, it's better if you keep the box I don't want anyone else finding it." Regulus said. (Y/N) nodded and opened her trunk before hiding the box inside.

"(Y/N)! Dear It's time to go!" Molly yelled. 

"See you soon uncle Reggie" (Y/N) smiled as she grabbed her leather jacket and put it on.

"See you soon kid now hurry up, so you don't miss your train" Regulus smiled at her and waved before he left his portrait.

(Y/N) grabbed her trunk and made her way downstairs where it looked like complete chaos. As she was walking down she saw Molly giving Fred and George a talking too as they tried to explain on leading her to get angrier. She was looking for Sirius but didn't see him anywhere until she felt something tugging her sleeve, (Y/N) looked down to see a black dog.

"Dad! You're coming with us?" (Y/N) smiled, Padfoot barked and wagged its tail. Oliver soon came down with Mason as they made their way towards them.