CHAPTER 47-The Lion And The Serpant

It has now been weeks and the Gryffindor team was reformed making Angelina really happy as so was the rest of the team. Detention was not that bad for the Potter-Black twins, the Weasley twins, Liam, Mason and Lee they don't know about Harvey, Pucey and Montague of course because apparently Professor Snape gave them a different detention than Oliver and Liam. Harvey stopped coming over to (Y/N) Or Mason which relieved them so much.

Even after Harvey stopped coming to them it didn't help with the fight Fred and (Y/N) had, neither seem to talk about it. It was sort of awkward every time he'll try to fix things but will cause a even bigger argument, tho deep down it hurt both of them so much. (Y/N) seemed to be getting angrier every day and doesn't know why, hearing whispers inside her head and having those dreams again.

Many started to find out about the blow up Fred and (Y/N) had and took it as it chance to believe she was single to which she did not deninned. Even Fred admitted that he technically broke up with her by saying 'I think I am' and then walking away, he hated himself for that and it didn't help with Lee telling him how stupid he was that day. 

Angelina was pushing the team more and more as the game against Slytherin was coming closer and closer. She will make them practice hours and hours over time, even (Y/N) started to get tired of all the training but it always helped get her mind off things. The golden trio, Mason and (Y/N) with the help of others were still trying to find a place so they learn spells, tho (Y/N) spend most of her time with McGonagall for her power training, that's where she was right now.

"Now I need you to concentrate, focus on those three empty bottles and bring them up." (Y/N) nodded and took a deep breath before she closed her eyes and opened them her eyes changing.

She focused on the bottle in front of her and they all started to lift in the air as she then placed two carefully down at the table her eyes flickering to them then the one that was still floating

"Good, now I want to see you breaking the bottle." McGonagall order. (Y/N) lifted her hand up and closed it carefully as she was staring at the bottle in the air and she already had a fist the bottle broke. "Excellent." 

"That seemed more hard than it looked." (Y/N) said as she her (e/c) eyes changed back. "Is that all I can do, I mean I can make a shield when I scream and do things by just thinking about it."

"Precisely but...I want to see if you can do anything else. Stand a few feet that way." McGonagall motioned to the right, (Y/N) walked backwards to the right as she stopped a couple feet way. McGonagall took out her wand and pointed it at her.

"Whoa....Listen Professor, i'll do anything just...just don't hex me." She said wide eye.

"Don't be silly Ms.Black, I won't hex you, just trying to see if you can do something now, stay still and don't take out your wand." (Y/N) just nodded and stayed quiet. "Expelliarmus."

(Y/N) let out a short scream as she put her hands in front of her and closed her eyes, she was waiting for the spell to hit her. Any minute......any minute, when (Y/N) didn't feel and impact she opened her eyes slowly and looked to see she was holding a blue wisp, she looked up at McGonagall to see her looking impress. Which didn't happen pretty often.