CHAPTER 15-GOLDEN BOY

The Gryffindor crowd cheered, Harry Potter has caught the snitch, Gryffindor wins against Ravenclaw. [Y/N] flew down next to Harry and attacked him with a hug, ruffling his hair in the process. The rest of the girls kissed him on the cheek, Fred and George hugged him so tight he felt like his head will come off.

"That's my boy!" Wood kept yelling, the Gryffindors came down to celebrate with the team, Percy seemed really pleased with himself. [Y/N] was celebrating with the team when someone turned her around and held her face to check how bad she was injured.

"[Y/N], I'm so sorry, love. I should've been there, I was looking out for Wood and when I saw the Bludger going your way I-" Fred apologized, rubbing his thumb on the side of her face.

"Freddie, it's okay, trust me. It's going to take more than a Bludger to take me down." [Y/N] smiled leaning at his touch.

"Move over." George pushed Fred out of the way and started holding [Y/N]'s face and kissed her forehead before bringing her into a hug, "Come on, Fred take her to the Hospital wing." 

"Alright, but go celebrate with the team. I promise, I'm fine it's just a broken nose." [Y/N] pulled away and giving him a faint smile before walking with Fred to the Hospital Wing.

"What is it this time- Oh dear, come sit down and I'll fix you right up." Said Madam Pomfrey, motioning to the bed before going to the cabinets and getting some wet towels and alcohol before walking back to [Y/N].

"Love, can I ask you something?" Fred questioned, taking a seat in a chair beside her bed playing with her fingers.

"Sure, what is it Fred?" [Y/N] winced slightly when Madam Pomfrey cleaned her bloody nose with a alcohol pad.

"Are you and Oliver mad at us- you know, me, Lee, George, we're really sorry if we-" Fred looked up at [Y/N] with sad eyes making her feel guilty that she's been hiding something from her friends.

"No no, Freddie it's just- Ow- me and Oli are trying to-" [Y/N] started but was cut off by Madam Pomfrey.

"I'll be right back dear I need a few more things and I'll be done." Madam Pomfrey stated before walking into her office.

"Me and Oli are just--" [Y/N] was now looking at the ceiling trying to think of something. 'Surely I can't just tell him I'm helping my dad, and say that Ron's rat who recently died is the reason for my mum and Harry's parents death he'll think I've gotten completely mental.'

"Just know we're not mad at any of you, just been worried about dad and the OWL's and before you ask about our odd behavior and the whispering it has nothing to do with any of you." [Y/N] explained now looking at Fred's beautiful brown eyes and giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Alright just know that I will always be here for you and about your OWL's, you don't have to worry about that, you're one of smartest people I know, so you will easily pass. About your dad, don't worry about it- I'm sure that he loves you and Oliver, so if you believe he's innocent then I'm fine with that." Fred reassured her with a big smile and caressing her cheek.

"Sorry dear, I couldn't find something." Madam Pomfrey said making her way to [Y/N] cleaning her nose a bit more before taking out her wand, with a little flick the bone snapped back into place making [Y/N] curse under her breath.

"Thanks, Madam Pomfrey." [Y/N] told her getting off the bed.

"Of course and congratulations on your win." Madam Pomfrey smiled at both [Y/N] and Fred. She gave [Y/N] a quick hug.

[Y/N] smiled at her before making her way out with Fred still holding his hand, Fred noticed it but [Y/N] didn't seem to know what she was doing he decided not to tell her. "Come on let's head to the the locker room and change before going to the common room."