CHAPTER 16-THE QUIDDITCH FINAL

"Are you serious, you want to become Animagus?" [Y/N] questioned, finally looking up from her book giving her brother a small smirk.

"No, that's dad, and yes." Oliver smiled, running a hand through his hair. [Y/N] rolled her eyes with a smile before talking again.

"Alright, stay here- I have to find a book about this. Don't. Move." [Y/N] got up and glared at her brother before heading to the shelves. [Y/N] finally found it and went back to the table where Oliver was sitting.

"Here it is." [Y/N] said catching his attention. [Y/N] sat back down and Oliver made his way to sit next to her. They opened the book and look at what they had to do.

 Animagus Potion 

-Keep the Mandrake leaf in mouth for a month 

-Add one strand of to the phial

-Add a teaspoon of to the phial

-Add one chrysalis to the phial and place the mixture in a dark, undisturbed place until the next lightning storm.

If executed correctly, the potion will turn blood-red at the instant lightning first strikes during the next lightning storm, signifying its completion

"Bloody hell that's too much work- hey, where are you going?" Oliver huffed, getting up and helping his sister with putting everything away before walking out the Library.

"We need to start getting everything if want this to work, so first we need to get a mandrake leaf, so let's go to the greenhouse." [Y/N] stated, pulling her brother with her so he can keep up.

"Bloody hell women calm down- oof- Sorry it's the twat of my sister- ow." Oliver apologized to the person he bumped into and rubbed his arm.

"Just shut up and less complaining." [Y/N] rolled her eyes, running across the courtyard with Oliver behind her. Finally when they made it to the greenhouse, [Y/N] snuck inside while Oliver kept watch, she cut off two grown mandrake leaves and put it inside separate vials before putting it inside her bag and walking out.

"Finally, now let's sit outside the black lake and figure the rest out." Oliver said, throwing an arm around his sister shoulder.

While the twins were walking towards the black lake a black dog was hiding behind a bush and watching them talk. It was going to come out but it stopped once it saw three Gryffindors running towards them.

"I'm telling you, [Y/N/N], she was a horrible kisser." Oliver shudder at the memory. 

"Do you at least remember her name this time?" [Y/N] snickered, looking up at Oliver before he could answer Hermione, Harry and Ron came running towards them with worried faces. Hermione looked like she was about to break down.

"[Y/N], Oliver, you need to talk to Mr. Malfoy." Hermione voice cracked slightly tears brimming her eyes.

"Yeah, you guys can convince him to stop it." Ron continued.

"Hagrid will really appreciate it." Harry went on.

The twins exchange looks before looking back at the golden trio with confused expressions.

"What are lot going on about?" Oliver asked.

"It's about Buckbeak he's- Mr. Malfoy, he- Hagrid went to the hearing and well, it didn't go well. Hagrid said Mr. Malfoy has- has sentenced Buckbeak to- to death." Hermione cried, her lip trembling at every word.