CHAPTER 58-New Recruits and Voldemort's Plan

There was a building in London, where many worked as they were having a business meeting something caught their attention outside. The sky was gray and thunder could be heard and seen, the gray clouds formed into a skull as its mouth opened, four cloud of black smoke flew out and flew their way around London. It seemed like one was taken the lead as the rest followed, they made their way into an alleyway and broke their way through a wall as they emerged into Diagon alley. 

The black smoke all flew inside Ollivanders as the windows broke and caught on fire, people started to scream and shout as they started to run away. Two masked men, consider as Death-Eaters walked out, both were holding boxes of wands. Another walked out as a savage werewolf named Fenrir Greyback walked out holding Ollivander with a bag over his head as the last person walked out laughing and cleaning himself up. 

"Now, let's show those filthy mudbloods, who will lead this world to greatness!" Harvey Riddle said as Greyback smiled and nodded. 

"Riddle!" Harvey turned around to see Fred and George Weasley with their wands pointed at him, "Let him go!" 

"If it isn't the Weasleys, I'll love to talk but I have work to do" Harvey smiled, "Tell my lovely (Y/N), I'll see her soon..".  

At that all four Death-Eaters turned into black smoke and flew away leaving the twins with scowls on their faces but decided to help everyone else out. The Death-Eaters went back to the main city of London, a bridge stood high as many people were walking on it, trying to get on with their day. The black smoke decided to bring it down as they snapped the cords making it lose its balance as many screamed and started getting to safety, the bridge finally collapsing. 

The Death-Eaters flying away and back to where they we're staying. 

(Y/N) Marlene Black and Oliver Regulus Black were living in 12 Grimmauld place with Harry Potter and Sirius Black. Mason Lestrange was currently staying over at the Lovegoods, which Sirius didn't mind at all, (Y/N) was reading over the Daily Prophet before having to head to the Ministry with Oliver for their last day of Auror training. 

Harry Potter and The Twins Of Black:The Chosen Ones? 

Rumors continue to fly about the mysterious recent disturbance at the Ministry of Magic, during which He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was sighted once more.

"We're not allowed to talk about it, don't ask me anything" said one agitated Obliviator, who refused to give his name as he left the Ministry last night.

Nevertheless, highly placed sources within the Ministry have confirmed the disturbance centered on the fabled Hall of Prophecy.  

Though Ministry spokes wizards have hitherto refused even to confirm the existence of such a place, a growing number of the Wizarding community believe that the Death Eaters now serving sentences in Azkaban for trespass and attempted theft were attempting to steal a Prophecy. The nature of that Prophecy is unknown, although speculation is rife that it concerns Harry Potter, (Y/N) and Oliver Black.   

Which two of them were able to survive the killing curse, our sources confirm (Y/N) Black has survived the Killing curse on 24 June, 1995, the same year You-Know-Who came back. All three were also present at the Ministry on the night in question. Some are going as far as to call Black and Potter 'The Chosen Ones', believing that the Prophecy names them as the only ones who will be able to get rid of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

The current whereabouts of the Prophecy's, if it exists, are unknown, although(ctd. Page2, column 5)

"Pfft, chosen ones my arse" (Y/N) mumbled as she threw the prophet on the table and took a sip of iced coffee.