CHAPTER 35-Torture, Kiss and Runaway

The death of Cedric Amos Diggory affected students who knew him, Friends and Family. Mason was affected more than most of his friends, they all tried to get him to talk but he didn't want too even if Mason didn't know him for long Cedric was the first person besides the twins, The golden trio, Fred, George and Lee to not judge him by his last name. Many students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang paid their respect to Cedric.

The death of (Y/N) Marlene Potter-Black was unknown to everyone except for those who knew, Liam seemed the most affected as he skipped lessons the whole day. Harry didn't talk to anyone about it making his friends thinking it had to do with Cedric, Oliver who was still in St.Mungo's not wanting to get up and leave as Remus came to pick him up. Everyone of their friends were sad when Oliver and (Y/N) didn't come in the morning but hearing from McGonagall their coming later at night.

Narcissa got ready for the day wearing all black as she was making her way to Hogwarts and told Lucius not come with her. Draco getting a letter from his dad telling him everything that happen with the twins as he broke down in his dorm not feeling the need to pick on anyone or talk to his goons but Blaise telling him only. Mason getting a letter as well but this time from Narcissa making him lose it and feeling like his world was falling apart. Sirius still having to get on with what Dumbledore told him to do but having the words of Lupin repeat in his head.

It was now later in the evening Dumbledore asking for certain students in his office. The golden trio, The twins and Lee, Mason, Draco and Liam were all in Dumbledore's office sitting quietly most of them having puffy red eyes and some just with worried expressions. A knock came from the door as Narcissa Malfoy walked in tears in her eyes but her head was raised high, Draco and Mason looked at her as she went to stand in between them.

"We just need to wait for two more people and then we can start" Dumbledore spoke making them all nod a knock was heard. "Come in". The door opened to reveal a tired Remus Lupin and a sad and upset Oliver Black who avoided eye contact with everyone.

"It took some time but were here" Lupin said.

"Oliver!" Lee smiled but frowned when he saw he wasn't with (Y/N). "Where's (Y/N)?"

"That's why we're here, To talk about (Y/N) as some of you may know the truth and some still don't" Dumbledore motioned to certain of them. "I brought you all here to tell you--"

"She's dead" Oliver said his voice coming out hoarse as tears started to fall making everyone look at him. "She--She died because she saved me". Everyone in the room started to tear up.

"Oliver, (Y/N) can't be dead, Bill said--" Fred's voice cracked.

"He said that because I told him too" Oliver said looking at him. "I told him to lie because I wanted to tell you".

"Oli, we're so sorry" Hermione said tears starting to fall. 

"It's my fault, Voldemort was supposed to kill me but--" Oliver cried.

"Don't blame yourself mate, (Y/N)--" George started.

"(Y/N) would've been here if it weren't for me, I should've said Yes but I--I didn't so this is my fault but trust me if he comes looking for me i'm going to kill him and Peter" Oliver snapped.

"Oliver" Narcissa whispered making him look at her and glare.

"What? Going to tell me it's wrong, because it's not"

"Oliver I don't think you killing You-Know-Who and Peter are going to bring her back" Lupin said softly.

"We would have a memorial for (Y/N) and Cedric at the end of the year, Oliver do you want to--"