CHAPTER 43-The New Keeper and I love you's

It took everything in her to not explode, Oliver and Liam have been keeping an eye on her since they walked into class. They were now in there last class of the day Potions, (Y/N), Lee, Oliver and Liam had this class with Eliza and unfortunately Harvey, (Y/N) was sitting next Liam as Snape was talking about some potion. Ever since she was told she couldn't believe she actually a murder.

"Anyone want to tell me what's the name of the potion?" Snape asked the class. Many students were raising their hands but his eyes landed on (Y/N) who was just staring at her caldron. "Ms.Black."

(Y/N) was still dazed off and wasn't listing when Snape called her, many were now just looking at her. Harvey looked at her and saw how she didn't seem so much like herself, he quickly glanced at Oliver who was sitting behind who was wearing a guilty look. Liam cleared his throat and nudge her side making her look at him and raise and eyebrow he just nodded to the front of the class and noticed everyone looking at her. 

"Umm, what--what the question again." (Y/N) asked, Snape sighed and walked towards her and Liam's desk as he stood in front of them.

"I expected someone who received an Outstanding in my class will play more attention but I guess since you think dozing off is acceptable tell me, what ingredients are contained in the Draught of Living Death?." Snape asked in a mono tone. (Y/N) almost let out a laugh, 'great death, it's not like that word couldn't be thrown at her anymore.'

"Uhh, Moondew, Flower head, a sloth brain, a sopophorous bean, Valerian root, infusion of wormwood and Powdered root of asphodel" (Y/N) answered with a small smile.

"5 points from Gryffindor for wasting my time, next time Ms.Black I suggest you pay attention in my classroom." Snape snarled as he walked away. "I want you all to write an explanation on why The Draught of Living Death and Potion for Dreamless sleep are consider so different. Class dismissed."

(Y/N) started to pack her things away, Liam, Oliver gave Eliza and Lee a look as they understood and walked out of class without them. When she was done packing she walked out first with the boys behind her.

"It was good that you already knew the ingredients" Liam commented.

"Liam's right it couldn't been worse" Oliver said.

"He still took five points away, even if I did know the ingredients it's not like he cared" (Y/N) shrugged as she started to take her bandages off her hand. 

"What happened to your hand?" Liam asked. (Y/N) just showed him her other hand as he rolled his eyes and grabbed her left and turned it over making them all stop walking. "Is that what she did for detention, she's torturing you." 

"Are you kidding me? and both you and Harry decided not to say anything about it." Oliver said grabbing her hand and looking at the scar but she quickly pulled it away and continued walking.

"It's nothing it's all better, we don't need to cause a scene." (Y/N) said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Don't you want to go tell Dumbledore!" Liam said. (Y/N) glanced at him and shook her head. "Why not? He has to know I mean he is the Headmaster, he could talk to her." 

"Dumbledore doesn't want me to talk to him." Oliver and Liam gave her questioning looks, "When we were at Grimmauld he sorta ignored me, no, he completely ignored me before we had to go for our interview a day earlier he came over and he stayed busy by just chatting with Molly and Arthur."

"I tried to talk to him about what I could do but everytime it will be, 'I have to go' or 'Now is not a good time' so i'm not wasting my time to go to him now." (Y/N) explained as they made their way to the Great Hall and sat at the Gryffindor table. Liam across from the twins.