67. Bucky?

Captain America's Quartet had successfully made their way into Fort Meade and stole the falcon harness. They planned to kidnap Jason Sitwell and question him on Project Insight once they found him.

The plan was simple and was executed perfectly:

Sam Wilson was sat at a coffee table a few feet from Sitwell as he talked to Senator Stern. You, Natasha  Romanoff, and Steve Rogers were further back on the other side of the street. You held a laser that would come in handy later on.

Once Sitwell had finished talking to Stern his phone began to ring. He picked it up as the caller ID was labeled Alexander Pierce, however, once he'd answered the phone he realized he'd been scammed.

"Yes, sir?" He said once he'd answered the phone, only to be blindsided by a voice he didn't recognize:

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I heard the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?" He asked his voice all panicky.

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock," Sam informed him. Sitwell turned his head in the wrong direction. "Your other 10 o'clock," Sam corrected him. "There you go."

Sam raised his glass at Sitwell once they'd made eye contact.

"What do you want?" Sitwell stressed.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a grey car two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up," he threatened Sitwell.

Sitwell was confused before looking down and spotting the red laser dancing around his tie. You were hidden by the grey car with Nat and Steve while you shone it in his direction. This was only to scare him, but of course, he didn't need to know that yet.

Sitwell did as Sam asked and has brought over to the grey car. Sam drove while you and Natasha kept him company in the back seats.

Once you found a high enough building, you along with Nat and Steve dragged Sitwell up to the rooftop. Just for fun, Steve pushed him as you led him over to the edge.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve interrogated.

Sitwell fixed his glass stepping backward until he almost fell off the edge, "Never heard of it."

"What we're you doing on the Lemurian Star?" I questioned him.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick," he excused as Steve gripped his collar as Sitwell's heels dangled on the roof. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're going to throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers," he scoffed.

"Your right, it's not," Steve agreed with him as he caressed Sitwell's shoulders making him feel comfortable. "It's theirs."

On cue, you pulled your air-blade out and held the small dagger against Sitwell's neck. Natasha then stepped forward, "Here's a little move we like to call Air-Widow," she remarked before kicking Sitwell in the chest.