13. Dirty Boxing

Malibu, California

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" I exclaimed as Tony and Happy showed me into the new gym Tony added into his mansion. He never usually worked out, but now he was Iron Man he needed to keep his body in shape. The gym had a massive boxing ring in the center, with weights, a sauna, and a shower room around the perimeter.

"You like it, Y/N?" he asked as he gestured to the entire room.

"I think I wanna move in here," I said in awe. The gym was the only time I had to release the stress of work and my relationship, so having my own in my house would be ideal.

"We could have that arranged," Tony said invitingly, smirking at me as he held a bottle of green juice in his hand.

"I can teach you a few skills," Happy suggested putting on headgear and a bodyguard and stepping into the ring.

"Teach me? You do know I'm trained in military combat, right?" I reminded him, but it didn't knock his male arrogance.

"Come on, girly, show me what you've got," he taunted me, so I took that as an indication not to go easy on him.

I was already dressed up for the occasion; black cycling pants and a plain white sweatshirt that I removed revealing a black sports bra. I grabbed the tape so I could wrap my hands and I stepped into the ring.

I got into a fight stance position, legs elbow width apart and fist held up to my chest; Happy did the same. I bent my knees slightly so I was in a squatting position, hearing the sound of a catcall from behind me.

"That form is amazing," I heard Tony praise which made me roll my eyes and chuckle to myself.

"Don't throw me off, Tony!" I yelled back not turning around and just keeping my eyes fixed on Happy while I planned my next move, "It's Happy time, not Tony time."

"Okay, Happy, you ready?" I asked, teasing him.

I started off easy, simple punches which he dodged with no struggle, and reciprocated them back to me which I also countered easily. I then started going in for harder punches, occasionally teasing a jab, then going in with an uppercut.

Happy was taking this too well, either dodging my moves effortlessly or taking some light blows. But that was my plan, to tire him out a little. I working on defense rather than offense, hoping he would lose stamina and I could go in for the kill.

When Happy began to breathe a little deeper I teased him with a jab, stepped forward, and pivoted on my left foot, thrusting my hip to swing my right leg straight into the side of his torso with full force. That one kick knocked the wind out of him and caused him to stumble back against the ropes.

"Happy time is over already?" Tony whined as I stepped forward giving Happy a hand so he could stand up straight, "Or are you ready to put on another show?"

"Believe me, I'd love to put on a show but I'm not really a showgirl," I said leaning my forearms against the ropes and talking down to Tony who was watching by the ringside.

Tony smirked at me before replying, "You are one hell of a badass, though...emphasis on the ass..."

"Tony Stark," I scolded him playfully, "Get your ass in the ring. It's your turn to have some Happy time."

"Aw," he whined, "I was enjoying all this ass talk."

I felt the corner of my mouth pulling into a smile. I tried to stop it but I couldn't help it, flirting with Tony was fun. It was like a little game we played, he'd dish and I'd take, but I'd also put him in his place when I remembered I had a boyfriend back at home.