CHAPTER 95-The Battle Of Hogwarts

Comenzar desde el principio

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned. 

"Unless we can destroy it." Hermione spoke, looking between the three as Ron started to speak, "So we were thinking--"

"Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's brilliant." Hermione rambled as the twins kept nodding for her to continue. 

"You three destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with the basilisk fang, right?" Ron asked them all three nodding in response with a puzzled look, "Well, me and Hermione know where we might find one."

"Okay...okay" Harry spoke as reached into one of his back pockets, "But take this. That way you can find us when you get back." he handed them the Marauders map. 

(Y/N) and Oliver being the first to run up the flight of stairs again, with Harry trailing behind them. "Where are you guys going?!" Hermione called out. 

"Ravenclaw common room, we have a hutch!" (Y/N) called out, glancing over her shoulder. As they continued running. Hermione and Ron shared a glance before leaving. 

"(Y/N)! Oliver!" Luna Lovegood called out to them as she followed where they were going but neither twin seem to hear her. "Harry!" 

!------!

"Let me get this straight, professor. You're actually giving us permission to do this" Neville asked in disbelief. A group of students, Eliza and Mrs.Weasley trailing behind McGonagall. 

"That is correct, Longbottom." McGonagall replied with her head held high. 

"To blow it up? Boom?" Neville continued, reaching the front doors of the school, taking a few steps down. "Boom!" the woman repeated with a smile. 

"Wicked! But how on earth are we gonna do that?" 

"Why don't you confer with Mr.Finnigan? As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics." McGonagall replied as students filled up in the courtyard as she stared ahead. 

"I can bring it down." Seamus replied smugly with a smirk. Eliza, Flitwick and Mrs.Weasley standing by the woman as she shooed the boys and Cho Chang away. "That's the spirit. Now away you go." 

"You do realize, of course, we can't keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely." Flitwick told the woman. 

"That doesn't mean we can't delay him," She responded, "And his name is Voldemort, Filius. You might as well use it. He's going to try and kill you either way." 

Turning around with her hands raised and wand in hand, Eliza watching beside her, "Piertotum Locomotor." she spoke. The stone statues of guards jumped off their place from the wall in front of them as they marched passed them. 

"Oli, always wanted to see one of the statues come to life, guess now he will." Eliza muttered under her breath as she looked at the soldier statues walk past her.

"Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries! Protect us! Do your duty to our school!" McGonagall informed them, turning back around to face the front of the school. 

All three woman watching the statues marching down as they looked at them with amused looks. McGonagall leaned in to both Mrs.Weasley and Eliza with a small smile, "I've always wanted to use that spell."

Eliza laughed lightly before walking down to the center of the courtyard with professor Flitwick and some other students before raising their wands towards the sky. 

"Protego Maxima"

"Fianto Duri."

"Repello Inimicum."