CHAPTER 94-Welcome Back To Hogwarts and Time To Fight

Zacznij od początku

"Blimey.." Seamus stood up from his spot as the room was filled with everyone clapping. Everyone getting up from their seats. Harry getting pulled in a hug from Dean and Seamus.

"(Y/N)!" 

(Y/N) turned around at the source of the voice to notice Colin Creevey running towards her with a bright smile on his face. She went over and met him half-way as they both crushed into the hug. 

"Oh, Colin, I missed you." (Y/N) muttered into his hair, as he held onto her tightly suddenly another pair of arms wrapped around her, taking her by surprise. 

"Me and Colin, missed you, (Y/N/N)." Dennis muttered as they all pulled away. Colin glanced behind her to see Oliver as he ran over to him. 

"Trust me, I missed you two more." (Y/N) breathed out as she ruffled his hair making him smile. 

"Merlin, your getting tall." Oliver laughed as he hugged Colin. 

(Y/N) looked over to see see Dean walking over to her as he pulled her into a hug. Mason getting tackled in a hug by Lavender and Cho. Neville leaned over to a younger Gryffindor boy. "Get the word out to Remus and the others that Harry and the twins are back."  

The boy nodded as he left Neville's side, (Y/N) walking over to Katie and giving her a hug before hugging Lavender. 

"Okay--Okay, let's not kill them before You-Know-Who, does" Neville joked. The twins let out a small laugh as the clapping died down and everyone made space around them. 

"River, D.A, calling. Do you read? We have a new weather report, Lighting has struck. I repeat Lighting has struck."

"So, what's the plan, you three?" Neville asked looking between the three as everyone was waiting to hear from them. Harry looked over at the twins as Oliver cleared his throat. 

"There's something we need to find. Something hidden in the castle and if we find it, it will help us defeat You-Know-Who." He told them. 

"Right. What is it?" Neville asked at this Oliver looked over at Harry for him to answer, "We don't know." 

Everyone in the room giving them confused looks before Dean spoke, "Where is it?." This time both boys looking at (Y/N) to reply as she scoffed and looked at the group with a shy smile, "We don't know. We realize is not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus spoke up, the twins nodding in agreement as many shared a look. 

"Alright--Er--Well, we do know it has something to do with Ravenclaw." (Y/N) told them, fidgeting with a ring on her finger, "It should be small, easily concealed, come on, help us here. Anyone?"

Looking around the room but some only giving her a small frown as they shook their heads. "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna spoke up softly. The cousins looking at her so she'll continue. 

"Oh bloody hell. Here we go." Ron muttered. Mason sparing him a glance before looking back at Luna.

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous." Luna said as she looked around the room. Cho Chang stood by her side and turned to look at her with a small smile, "Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it." 

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked a bit confused. The twins looking over at Cho, to see if she'll explain being a little lost as well. 

"It's sort of crown. You know, like a tiara." Cho explained. The sound of a door opening causing everyone to look over. Ginny Weasley, coming into view as she spotted the twins and Harry but her gaze fixed on the raven-haired boy. "Harry."