CHAPTER 92-Breaking into Gringotts

Mulai dari awal

"I've read about it." Oliver spoke, catching her attention, "When McGonagall was teaching me about what I could do. I've also read about what will happen if we use our 'Gift' for harm."

She seemed to be listing to what he was saying carefully, "I read that if you--(Y/N)--use it to hurt others for fun--"

"What happened on Christmas a year ago wasn't for my entertainment, Oli. Harvey and Caelum were the ones that used a trigger word and made me kill everyone." (Y/N) quickly cut him off as she frowned at the memory.

"I know, I know, I didn't mean it to sound like it did" Oliver apologise noticing her demeanor change, "But since that did happen, your powers change more like...you don't have it anymore but it's replace with something else."

"You mean horrible temper problems." (Y/N) muttered but Oliver shook his head with a small laugh. 

"It's replace with something dark, like your mind snaps when seeing someone you love getting hurt." Oliver went on, remembering what he read, "Like a blood lust. Since you killed people with your powers...when someone important to you gets hurt, you have the urge to kill that person doesn't matter if you don't want to because you have to." 

The (h/c) hair girl gulped and looking away from him seeming to panic slightly in the inside. "Is there more?" She asked. 

At the same time not wanting to hear anymore but some part of her just wanted to make sure she knew what she had to, to be safe. Oliver hesitated before nodding, she gave him a look for him to continue. 

"It gets worst, you can't control it no matter what. There is a way to get rid of it tho but, I'm still trying to figure that out. I remember how the book never really mentioned it but I promise, i'll figure it out and i'll help you. Okay?" Oliver spoked as he smiled slightly. 

"Okay" She nodded with a small sigh. Oliver wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her close and kissed the top of her head. 

The quartet walked back inside the living room, Mason had sets of clothes for him and Oliver to change in. The twins pulled apart so they could place the other strand of hair inside the canister (Y/N) brought in. All three canister were now bubbling, ready for it to be drinked. 

"How would we would what it is when we get in there?" Ron asked looking between all of them, "Horcruxes could be anything" 

"We'll know" Harry spoke looking at (Y/N), "We'll know what is when getting in there."

"How?" Hermione asked, looking between the two. 

Harry and (Y/N) shared a look thinking of how to tell them but coming up with nothing. (Y/N) sighed and looked between them, "It's complicated to explain honestly, you just have to trust us." 

The rest of the group just nodded. Fleur came in holding a set of clothes, the group looking over at her to see her approaching Hermione. "This is the closest I could find to what you describe." Hermione taking it from her with a grateful smile. 

"It's perfect, Thank you, Felur." 

Fleur walked back over to Bill Weasley, who was leaning against the wall looking over at the group. 

"You're leaving aren't you?"

"In the morning." Harry replied with a small nod. 

"And Griphook."

"He's coming with us" (Y/N) said, turning around to look at him, "We need him so the plan could work."

Bill walked over to them and placed a hand on her shoulder before looking over at the group, "Listen, I know goblins. If you struck any kind of bargain with Griphook, you must be exceptionally careful to live up to it. If you don't, he won't be forgiving."