CHAPTER 90-The Return To The Malfoy Manor and Dobby

Start from the beginning

She seemed to have some type of anger to grow inside her as she kept punching him, her eyes glowing red, the group not daring to speak. She punched him as blood came out his mouth and he groaned in pain. The blood trickling down on her hand, hearing something snap but kept going. Not believing she was doing anything wrong . 

Two snatchers running over to pull her off, she didn't seem to hear them as the only thing she heard were the screaming from that night about a year ago. A snatcher wrapped their arms around her stomach pulling her off as the other checked on the one that was on the ground. 

Her jaw was clenched as the anderaline kept pumping inside her, the screams kept invading her mind. Her eyes glowing red, Scabior seeming to be curious as she looked at her, he smirked as an idea came to mind but before he could through it, he looked at the snatchers that were on the ground. 

"How's that one doing?" 

The snatcher got up as he glanced at (Y/N), who had her brows furrowed, her red eyes seem to be looking at the one holding Ron. Her chest heaving up and down, the snatcher cleared his throat, looking at Scabior. 

"Seems like the girl, choose his fate already...he's dead" 

All eyes were now on her as she didn't speak or felt like she knew where she was. Oliver looked over at Harry, as they didn't know what to say. Scabior clicked his tongue as he walked towards Oliver, catching her attention as she quickly looking between them. The snatcher looked at the others as he smiled. 

"Let's see if she snaps again, shall we" He tugged on Oliver's hair, making his head fall back as he let out a groan. He looked at (Y/N) as he took out his wand pointing it at his neck, "Cru--"

(Y/N) grabbed the snatchers hand that was holding her and used her strength to pull him off her and going under it. Now standing behind the snatcher and twisting his arm making him yell out in pain and letting him fall on his knees. (Y/N) dropped his arm and had the snatcher in a headlock, quickly snapping his neck as he fell limp on the ground with a thud. 

"Seems we have a killer among us" Scabior laughed as he let go of Oliver, before pointing his wand at her, "Crucio!"

(Y/N) fell on the ground with a groan, her eyes closed shut as someone hesitantly pulled her up. Getting pulled up, as she opened her eyes but it seeming it her normal (e/c) eyes. 

"There's no Vernon Dudley, Lucas Jones or Emily Montgomery on here" A snatcher called out. 

"Did you hear that, ugly? The list says you're lying" Greyback spat to Harry, "How come you don't want us to know who you three are?" 

"Doesn't seem fit to call him ugly does it" Oliver spoke, as the snatcher helped him up, "You don't look all that breathtaking to me." A small smirk playing on his lips.

Greyback was going to lunged at him but Scabior stopped him as he pushed him to the side. Harry decided to speak, "The list's wrong. We already told you who we are". Scabior closing in on him, narrowing his eyes for a moment before moving his hair to the side and seeing a faint scar. 

He looked over at (Y/N), who looked at the two dead snatchers for a moment before looking away. Scabior walked towards her as he gave signal to the one holding her, pushing her forward he grabbed her before looking at her face with a skeptical look. Moving her hair to the side and hooking his fingers to her jaket, tugging it down slightly having a good view at her scar.

A smile appearing on his face, "Change of plan. We're not taking this lot to the Ministry". (Y/N) let out a shaky breath and gulped. Picking up Mason and Ron, they all disapparated.