CHAPTER 89-The Three Brothers and Snatchers

Start from the beginning

Everyone's gaze falling on him, who seemed to tense up. He looked back down at his cup, "Fine. We--Uhh, we promised to be friends...so I say it's okay, really" 

The twins now understanding why he was acting weird, while they made their over here. The man gave him a firm nod, the silence back before they all raised the mug to their lips taking a sip. Although it wasn't really tasteful, (Y/N) and Oliver scrunched up their face, quickly gulping it down. 

"So how can I help you, Mr.Potter, Ms.Black and Mr.Black?" Xenophilius asked, looking between the three cousins. 

"Well actually. It was something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. A symbol" Harry told him. The man reached to his neck, showing the pendant to them, "You mean this"

"Yeah, that" (Y/N) replied, Harry reaching out to touch it, "We've been wondering, what is it? Does it mean something?"

"What is it?" The man repeated the twins and Harry giving him a firm nod, "Well it's the sign of the Deathly Hallow, of course" 

"I knew it" Mason muttered under his breath before scolding himself.

Although the rest of them seemed to be a bit more confused, "The what?"

"The Deathly Hallows" He repeated, "I assume you're all familiar with 'The Tale of The Three brothers'" 

"Yes" They all muttered except for Harry who shook his head, "No" 

Everyone looked at Harry with an eyebrow raised, as he looked between them, shrugging and looked back at Mr.Lovegood. Hermione reached inside her bag rummaging through it. 

"I have it in here" She said, after a few moments pulling a book out the bag, as she opened it flipping through the pages, stopping at one, "There were once three brothers, who were traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight--"

"Midnight. Mum always said, 'Midnight'" Ron cut her off, looking at all of them. Hermione furrowed her brows as she glared at him. His lip quirked into a forced smile, "But 'twilight's' fine. Better actually"

(Y/N) shook her head as she leaned back on the couch, "I thought by know you'll learned to keep your mouth shut when she's speaking"

Ron gave a firm nod, mumbling something along the lines of, "Me too". Mr.Lovegood stood up from his seat and walked towards the window as Hermione let out a huff. 

"Do you want to read it?"

"No, no. It's fine" He quickly replied, Mason and Oliver snickered at his quick response. Hermione rolled her eyes as she looked back down at the book. 

"There were once three brothers, who were traveling along a lonely winding road at twilight. In time, the brothers reached a river too treacherous to pass. But being learned in the magical arts the three brothers simply waved their wands and made a bridge" 

 But being learned in the magical arts the three brothers simply waved their wands and made a bridge"