📌 RV Yeri X (B) Part 1

Genre: randomm romance
Requested by: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

________________________________________________________________________________

It's already morning and Wendy is already downstair taking her breakfast in the kitchen with your sister while you're still asleep comfortably in your bed. "Y/N! breakfast is ready" your sister shouted downstairs to wake you up and luckily you wake up cause your sister really hate waking you up in the morning sometimes and you know why.

You rubbed your eyes sitting up in your bed while yawning at the same time, feels like your sleep isn't enough for today. You stretch your limbs a bit to waken your muscles a bit before getting off in the bed. "hey y/n, you probably need to text Yeri now, it's already 10am in the morning" Wendy said popping her head in the door as if she is peeking. You smile nodding as you take your phone and get some of your clothes as well to get ready for your day.

You texted Yeri for a second and yes, you have all of their contacts because of Joy and yes, you can actually call them right away or talk to them without any issues, somehow.

(just say what you want in the text hehehe)

You get ready for today and get your morning breakfast with them, well your parents aren't at home anymore, they are too busy as always in the business when morning, actually they have more time at night so you don't need to worry about them.

"Y/N, we have a fan meeting at 2pm around Seoul though, what's your plan for Yeri then?" Wendy blurted out in the blue and you chuckle as if her face telling 'I wanna know your plan'. You nodded and think for a bit before answering her "I might take her out at night or when you finished your schedule or maybeee like visit her around the time of your schedule" you said while shrugging off your shoulder, Wendy laugh from your answer cause you literally don't know what to do.

"You should try visiting in her schedule without giving the media some kind of issue" Your sister said helping you out to decide, you gave her a thumbs up and a nodding motion of your head with a smile telling her you'll gonna do that.

Your phone ringed and saw the caller "It's Yeri, excuse me for a bit" you said to them to excuse yourself before picking up the call. "Hey y/n, this day is unfair we're too busy though so maybe you can try to do the play thingy that Eonnie Joy asked you to do next week, So you don't need to worry about it for today" she said while chuckling but she had this tone of disappointment for a bit and you can tell it, you plan out that you will do what you up to later but gonna agree for her right now.

"Okay if you say so, I'll make it up to you next week then" you said and she hummed back at you to answer 'yes', you both bid a goodbye through the phone before hanging up. "Are you sure about your answer Y/N?" Wendy asked and you nodded. "I don't back out to my words and I don't like cancelling my plan, so whatever my plan earlier I'm gonna do it" you said and Wendy smile before patting your back

"Looking forward to that! but for now, give me a ride to the dorm" Wendy asked, Your sister said that she will be the one who clean up the meal and let you gave Wendy a ride to her dorm. It give you bot a couple of an hour before reaching the dorm, Wendy asked you to stay for a while as they prepared for their fan meeting, you did not even hesitate to answer yes and got inside.

"Hey Yeri" you call her smiling, she smile back at you while waving as she consume of her second hugging Wendy, they are laughing out as Joy and Seulgi are joking around. The dorm is kinda lively and you like seeing it, Yeri get close to you and bow a bit "Sorry this day is kinda bu-" you smile shaking your head "no worries, I don't mind and this is your dream, your work so do your best okay?" you said and she did smile hugging you.

Other members saw it but they didn't mind about it and to be honest you're getting close to them because of this play. You sit there while watching them get ready and play around with each other and sometimes they joke around with you as well. You can be so honest this time that your life right now is fun because of them, you aren't getting stressed for a day because of work and your mom gave you this month to stop thinking about work or business or like any stuff for a while and gave yourself fun.

"we will go now Y/N, what you will going to do for some time?" Seulgi said to tell you that they will leave. You follow them outside and smile "I have other plan so enjoy your fan meeting" you said before leaving them to get in your car, well you did have a plan so you drive to a mall to get what you needed.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎________________________________________________________________________________