📍EXO Chanyeol X (G)

Genre:Fluff

______________________________________

You were in the backstage as you have an access, a secret thing not needed to know. You were talking on Taeyong laughing,chit chatting and that's it. Just talking about life and more before they go on their performance and to loosen his nervous too. You see Chanyeol sitting on the chair with Baekhyun and Chen just waiting for their turn to perform.

"Wait me up,I just want to cheer Chanyeol" He chuckles letting you go,you run to Chanyeol's arm as he hugged you tight,he pouted at you that makes you curious "And what with that pout?" You look at him blinking before cuddling him and cupped his cheeks pecking his lips "here you go~" He smile widely that makes you laugh a little cause of your boyfriend being a cute human being.

"I just want your kisses Y/N,your smile and you only with me.. Not with other boys out there" You can see jealousy on his eyes that makes you chuckles and cupped his cheeks nodding "I am only yours baby,don't worry about seeing me with others cause my heart is only for you,okay?" he smile and snuggle his head on you "Even your body-?" You blink for a moment and smack his shoulder that makes him laugh "Of course its only mine,were going now wait for the night babe" He said smirking before kissing your neck gently and stood up to go in the stage with his members.

You was been on the couch left dumbfounded while blushing on what he said. You look on the TV and smile watching your handsome boyfriend performing knowing you need to be ready later as they finish all of this stuff.