📌RV Joy X (B) Part 2

Genre: Romance
Requested by: nonee, issa chapter chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up in the morning around 10 am as the sunlight touches your skin, you felt that there's no one beside you when you rolled a bit to the side of the bed, you thought where is Joy for a moment but your drowsiness hugging your body to keep you in the bed, you remember what happened earlier that you felt is just a big dream. "y/n, are you awake?" a soft voice coming outside of your room, you seen the door slowly swinging as it show the figure of the girl you seen on your dream.

You rubbed your eyes a bit before sitting up on the bed immediately "wait? you're here?" you asked her as if you're questioning what happened earlier. 'do i really do that?' you asked to yourself while Joy is silently walking straight to where you are, you didn't noticed that she is now crawling to the bed in front of you as she hovered your legs and wrapping her arms around your neck "why you are looking at me like that? ahahaha yes, we did that if that's what you wanted to know" she calmly said playing your hair, you looked at her for a second before wrapping your arms around her waist.

you saw her smiled when your actions started to be clingy as well "I'm you're girlfriend for today, remember that" she said as if she is telling, 'you're my boyfriend so we can have fun like this' she didn't get off for a minute and you let that as you held her close feeling her warmth in your body. "let's get some breakfast for you, your sister came to your room earlier around 8am and she saw me here awake, she let me join her for breakfast so you better get going today" she said while getting off in her sit above you, Joy hold your wrist to pull you off in the bed and you didn't resist as you get off in the bed following her "what breakfast we have this day then?" you asked and she shaked her head smiling "secret, you will find it out" she said as she keep pulling you lightly. You sit on the chair where she guided you and started to walked away as she goes on the kitchen and not only a few minute gone pass she came back with a plate on her hand smiling as if she is a waiter, well a god damn beautiful waiter I guess.

"here's your breakfast sir" she talked as well serving the plate with a Frittata and a cappuccino on the side, she served an Italian cuisine in front of you. She then goes toward the empty chair beside you and rest her chin to her hand waiting for you to taste the food. "did you cook this?" you asked her first, she shush you and sign to take a bite first before talking and you obeyed what she wanted. You get a bite on the food and nodding while savouring yourself into the food you are eating as she is looking to you while waiting for your 'comment'. "How it is? is it good? is there something I should add on? or improve? what can you say??" she started asking you for answer, you finished munching the food and looked at her. You can see how eager she wanted to know the result and your comment as well but before you even tell you lift both od your hands and show her a thumbs-up "it's fine, the food is good did you cook this?" she pouted a little before taking a bite on the food "it's not that delicious like your sisters cooking?" she asked, you look at her while your spoon is left on your mouth digesting the words she said "my sister? does she cook??" you asked but she only nodded while keep eating your breakfast "hey! that's mine" you said and scooted your food away to her as you eat it "it really good, and don't forget I need to eat my breakfast" you said taking care of the Frittata and sip a bit of the cappuccino before looking at her "thanks for the breakfast love" you smile and continue your breakfast, she slide her chair closer to you and open her mouth you feed her some. "y/n what's your schedule today? oh you're here Joy" I looked to where the voice coming from and it's your mom talking to you. "oh mom, I just talked to my secretary my schedule and I need to get ready for the program I agreed to Joy's manager" you said and stood up when you finished the plate you had as well as the cappuccino "Okay, I'll go now your dad is waiting for me, tell your sister you will be out as well ok?" you nodded, you go straight to the sink to wash the plates but some of the maids trying to take the work but you insisted not to. "I'll accompany you to your schedule, we are kinds free for today and tomorrow to get ready as well" Joy said looking at you while you washed the dishes.