📌RV X (B) Part 2

Genre: randomm, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Requested by: @olaf_w

need to change the title cuz why not( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

_______________________________________________________________________________

"What should I choose?" you whisper to yourself while quietly thinking.

"heya my son, so what'cha decision?" your mom casually get inside talking to you, of course you said that you agreed for the place but haven't think if you will going to participate in whatever activity they will going to do. Your mom goes to you and rub your shoulder gently "you do need some vacation hun, I can handle the company, I know your dad brought some big pressure to you as he announced that you will inherit everything and this company being you as the new CEO, but you haven't been there so have some time for yourself okay?" she said with a calm and comforting voice, you nodded smiling.

"I still going to think about that mom, I don't like being away when there's a problem occur in the company" you said and she fully understand what you're pointing then a last pat on your head before she leave you one last words "We're proud of you, but you know its been a while that you took some rest from this world, still have fun hun" she said then left. You thoroughly think of it and another notification bell pop up on your phone.

Unknown:

Baka!! Henshin shita hō ga-ī

You burst on laughing when you read the message and replied back, well its been 2 hours when I received her first message. You registered the number first before replying.

Loli Joy:

Been busy 😂, I'll try to have that 'rest day' if I wanted to.

Sent.

Loli Joy:

I recommend you to our manager and heard you accepted our request, thanks for that! but hey! you should join us as well ya know, I want you and Unnie to be close, she's particularly doesn't like being near with mens, so help us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Received.

Loli Joy:

No thanks, I can go to whoever I want 😎

Sent.

Loli Joy:

Even though you haven't been in a relationship?? WHO'S TALKING HERE! 😝

Received.

Loli Joy:

Shut up! I'm still thinking of what should I choose but I'll reply later gonna fix things up! Ttyl😜

Sent.

Loli Joy:

Better be yes!! Aight, good luck bro😉

Received.

Its been a while to talk to someone not a business topic, You stretched your arms limb before taking your keys. Your secretary burst in and ask you to come with her. "What happen?" you asked and she started to explain the malfunction of one of the company generator in Busan, you nodded and took your car for transportation, you called the men you needed for the repairs and asked your secretary about the payment for the things that will be using.

After some hours you arrived at your destination as you get inside the building the people are bowing at you and tell that they already fixed it, you bowed back thanking them and apologizing for calling them suddenly. The workers smile and asked you if you're free to eat with them as they already fixed the generator it would be fine to have a good dinner outside. You accept their offer and of course you insist to pay for the dinner this time.