📌Twice Mina X (N)

Genre: Romance
Requested by: None, just a 2nd part of the warm bodies idea, lolol

Last Part...

A pair of arms wrapped on my waist to my back hugging me,I can't remember what is the girl name but she have a blonde hair.

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

"hey y/n, why are you here alone on Minari's House?" her voice are soft but she is chuckling at the same time, I turned around to look at her and examine her feature. "uhm.. Don't look at me like that bro-" she said while blushing as if she is getting shy. "sorry about that" I said as I keep my posture, bent a bit and no emotion at all. A sound of a door that quickly get opened that caught our attention and see Mina who is panting before she dragged me on her side, I am confused for a bit but then I stayed on being quiet like as if I can't talk. "Momo, go back to the dorm and let me be in my home alone for a while" I am looking at Momo, I remember her name now when Mina mentioned her name, I am confused why she need to do it but all Momo do is to smile and giving a thumbs-up as if she knew what Mina's planning over in this house with me.

"whew, everything is good now. Do you feel hungry now?" she asked as she goes in the kitchen, I followed her and look at everything she done tilting my head. "I a-am not h-hungry" I start to stutter that it felt for me to talk harder, i start to lose control of myself like I never even know why I am standing, why I am even with that girl and why I am living. I forgot what I am doing again. What's happening on myself...

Mina's POV

I am trying to find some food that I can eat cause I knew that y/n will not going to felt hunger after what happened to him and at least after some hours he will going to forget everything. "I think it's happening now" I said mumbling on myself as I turn to look over on y/n and widen my eyes as I quickly got pin down on the fridge in my back gulping. "who are you?" y/n asking me while his guard aren't still down, I smile and lied to him about my answer while holding his arms "I'm your girlfriend" y/n loosen the grip on the fridge handle from pinning me as I explain everything, I think y/n become soft after what I said but I knew s/he doesn't have emotion at all right now but I would try to turn it back on my will. Hope it's succeed cause I love y/n and that nuclear experiment is such a bad timing but I think a good one after all right now. I got some information from y/n's father on how to take off the chemicals using y/n's vitals

I sit on the couch with Y/N and smile whenever s/he look at me, I keep holding y/n's hand and always answer everything s/he asked like a little kid asking a million question to be answered. I yawned as I stood up "let's go sleep" I said before stretching but I forgot that he can't feel anything or being sleepy as well. I get up from my sit and get my way on my room, I turned around seeing y/n standing, I smiled before taking off my shirt leaving myself on my sando and pyjamas to sleep in my bed.

----

Y/N's POV

I watched Mina going in her bed, I followed her cause why not, watching her taking off her shirt and of course all I see is perfect in every second that I am seeing her. I let my eye wondered and follow the way she moved, she get on her bed saying a goodnight before she sleep. I quietly get near on the side of the bed to watch her sleeping soundly and peaceful without me knowing why I am watching her, I then hold her hand while she is sleeping and tilting my head a bit on the side. I can't think or describe her for who she is right now but she is just too beautiful and innocent while she is sleeping. I lean a bit to pecked her lips cause its just what I wanna do for now and as for I remember, I can't forget her smile, how she laugh and how I see her face, that's all repeating on my head. I have the will of wanting to know her even I think I've known this person for more than what I know right now.

I keep myself sitting on the floor as I heard a noise somewhere in the house. I get up without movement to run or even protect Mina,there are bunch of man in a black suit pointing a gun on my cold body. I heard a gasp in my side and its Mina, she rushed herself in front of me as she tried to cover me. I can't speak or think what to do, I stood there like I am a kid who is so afraid. I am confused of what is happening, Mina is tearing up while hugging me and I heard one of the man speak but I can't understand it. Its like they are speaking a language that I don't even know.

She sighed and wipe her own tears before she look at me smiling, she look like she is giving up something and I felt she wanted me to go with them, I got to hold her hand but she try loosing my grip on her and get a whispered words "you will be back and hoping after that you will love me as I love you" Mina said, before I got taken by a man. I looked at her quietly while following them and letting them cuffed me. The last thing I see from her is a smile and its pretty as if I can see it again after I can came back on her side and the way she move her lips just to tell "I love you, please come back, my y/n"

Kpop Idols and You Imagines [K.I.Y.I]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें