📌BP Jennie X (B)

Genre: warning fluff and smut
Requested: yes :3

________________________________________________________________________

It was late night when you are in your pyjamas watching a romantic movie alone, you've got shocked and jump a bit when someone knocked on the door. You slowly get up in your lazy moment as you go to open the door. You raise your eyebrow looking at the person in front of you "can I stay here for a moment? I and Jisoo argue on something and I felt I don't like waking up seeing her around" she explained as you give her a way to get inside.

She is now on the couch and you sighed closing the door, you sit next to her to watch the movie again. "y/n, can I sleep with you?" You look at her not that shock but confused cause even how many years both of you know each other, she never sleep beside you but she is asking it right now that makes you curious and a bit confused.

"Uhm, Jennie. I don't think it will be a go-" you didn't finish your sentence when she hugged you saying repeatedly the words "Thank you y/n~" she laughed and get up running to your bedroom. You were about to tell your explanation of why you don't like to have someone in bed while sleeping but you can't kick her ass out of your room now.

You finished the movie you are watching before you go to your room, you are all prepared to sleep as you just wanted to finish that movie. You saw Jennie on the bed as if like she is only on her underwear with an oversized shirt to look where you are standing now. You didn't think for more than those things so you can sleep peacefully.

You get on the bed gently for her not to wake up, you laid down comfortably on the space you have on your bed as you look at the ceiling closing your eyes. You were sleeping deeply but then waked up when the bed is moving a bit, you felt weight above you that makes you open your eyes. It's shocking but then before you spoke up a pair of lips connected on yours and you reply on kissing her roughly and hungrily as possible on how her pace is going between on  both of your lips.

She start to grind on you gently but seductively, you didn't know what is happening but all you know it's that you love it. "y/n, I'm eagerly wanted to do this to you" she whispered when she pulled away on the kiss, you are panting cause of the kiss just a minute ago happen. You are so hard right now but you are hesitating to touch her but then she gave you permission by placing your hand on her both breast while bitting her lips looking like a bad girl.

She licked her lips seductively as then she closed her eyes in pleasure when you started massaging her breast with your hands making her humming in a tone of moans. It's sounds like a melody for your ears as you started to sit up and take off her clothes to start sucking her pink buds that it's so hard cause of her neediness for your cock. She is keeping on grinding on you while whispering how wet she is for you now.

You wanted to fuck her now but then you delicately want to tease her with your fascinating worked using by your tongue on her body. You bring her down on the bed and do your work.

-imagine the rest my beautiful readers-

.

.

.

.

I will make the part 2 if you want but let me make you wet too ;), sorry I'm a tease.