📌Twice Momo X (B)

Genre: just some idk

______________________________________

You were one of a trainee in JYP and you are in the practice room dancing randomly. Its now midnight but your still in the practice room dancing.

Momo who is bored in their dorm came back in JYP building in a pants and croptop only with a rubber shoes deciding to make herself tired by dancing in the practice room.

The practice room was dark and only one light in the center where is open and you are in the center,You are now resting and you're about to dance again as you sense someone will come inside.

You go near in the door and go in its side to hide. Momo get inside while playing the key chain she have,you being just protective hold her wrist pulling her.

Her back hit the wall as you pinned her and her eyes widen up in the sudden action. "w-who are y-you?"

She spoke up as she can't see your face clearly cause its dark in the part of the door place. As you realize that voice your heartbeat beat faster knowing you just hold your crush wrist.

You clear your throat backing away and bow to her "Sorry I just thought someone stranger came inside" your low voice slip on your mouth as your sweat still can see on your body.

"Ah its o-oka-" you cover her mouth and hide with her as someone open the door. You and her get an eye contact that makes both of your heartbeat beating fast.

She take off your hand on her mouth as both of your body touch as the sudden opening of the door more.

Momo look down as she rest her head on your chest blushing but you can't see it as your heart beat fast.

The door swung closed again and she smile looking at you before kissing your cheeks "Thanks,I-I will go now" she goes on her tiptoes and whisper some numbers.

You memorized and she smile going out making a call sign in her hand before getting outside and go back to their dorm.

You quickly take your phone and save it before taking your things before going home in your own apartment smiling and think when you will going to call her.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Let's go move on now in the next chap!!

Well let me just try,Just try to make an angst.

Well i don't know what it will turn so yeah!!

Hope you enjoy reading and please vote!!

Next is Jennie x Rosé(B)