📌RV Seulgi X (N)

Genre: fluff

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Baby!!" You fall in the bed when a sudden shout downstairs calling you. You groaned for a bit because of the pain you felt but stood up to get up and get your clothes to start showering in the bathroom.
After a minute,you finished showering and go downstairs looking for your girlfriend finding out she was in the kitchen. "Is there something wrong baby bear?" You wasn't been refreshed on the water you showered and sit on the table lazily.

"Here is my baby~,can you try this one? I've try a new recipe and new food to cook for you" You look at her poker face,disbelieving she wake you up just to taste the one she cook "Please baby~" She whine cutely while knowing she disturb you on sleeping,she then sit on your lap bringing the spoon full of the food.  She will not stop for trying her best on something so you just open your mouth to eat it.

You slowly munch the food to taste it more clearly,you can't believe that is was been so good and tasty but you have the feeling right now to tease her. "ugh,well baby it was good?" She tilt her head looking at you and start to pout "I should study it more next time,let's order something to eat for now as we can't eat th-" You stop her from talking in a chuckle. She look at you confused but you've just peck her lips and hugged her close to you.

"Baby,it was been delicious though" She pushed you and stood up crossing her arms "I know its not good baby,don't make me expect its go-" You stood up pulling her close and kiss her lips gently, She kissed back softly while her hand now was around your neck,You both pulled away and you've just hold her close. "Babe I am serious,its truly delicious. Why don't you try to eat it?" You get a full spoon of the food she make and bring it on her mouth.

She widen her eyes and jump up and down happily as she eat the food she'd make, knowing she succeed on the food she cook. You've just chuckle and feed her more before she pushed you back in the chair to sit before she sit on your lap again and feed each other.

______________________________________________

  👌😩 she's always been perfect 

Kpop Idols and You Imagines [K.I.Y.I]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें