📌Aespa Karina X (G) [4th Part]

Genre: sci-fi
Requested: noone
________________________________________________________________________________

You didn't know that someone is watching over you, smiling devilish as if he or she waiting for the right time to kill you.

"Hey, you okay?? oh sorry, I'm Winter and this is my character" she said looking at you and glancing a bit onto your character, she can sense how powerful the combination of both of you but as well can sense that you aren't that familiar in this world. "Thanks, I don't know what his problem though" you said while dusting off yourself then let go of her hand as you stood up. "After some years, does who in top 10 get the big privilege in this world, those who wanted to get in top 10 do some stuff as like getting into a fight or bully those low rank" she said while you nodded "I can fully understand that, oh by the way I'll be heading first would you like to accompany me?" you said asking her as well, she nodded smiling while you both talk to each other your character is talking to hers as well.

After some time you both end up in the park, sitting in the bench. You can feel that someone is eatching you in the first place but everything that you feel faded away in a second when the girl with you hold your hand out of nowhere and rest her head in your shoulder "just act out, I can feel the eyes were on you as well" she said but as far as you know you didn't hear thr other things she said, this is your first time. She chuckles a bit before looking at you and kissed your cheek "Don't be too easy to be read and I can hear your heartbeat, do you like that?" she said in a teasing voice.

You shook your head but before she can lay her head again to your shoulder, there's a light speed in front of both of you and a knife dug in the bench chair." She's here, be active" she whisper then both of your character get in their position but before you even move a single finger Winter collapse on the floor and mumbled a little of her words.

"Come with me" she said in a serious voice without any hesitation she took you by your arm and vanished in the park. This girl is confident that you can't fight her even how powerful you are, she then look at you as she goes to her hideout. Its kinda a luxury place, you haven't open your mouth to talk as if her aura telling you that if you open your mouth you'll be dead.

"What I am even doing" she said frustatedly in the bathroom, you only sit there hopelessly as yout character is sleeping inside of you. Things happen earlier are so fast but you don't mind anything at all right now as long you're still alive. "Come here" she said and you obeyed her like a puppy but you feel that she id using you out of no where, the feeling of uncomfortable eating you up but she doesn't care.

Her fierce look telling you that she isn't afraid, she talk as if she know you so much, she started to open your past world and how things going on you and well as you know. She is the character you are using in the game 'Karina', she's not being sensitive and harshly stated things that you didn't like. "Shut up.." you said but she didn't listen, you're boiling because of your anger and how she keeps bad mouthing you.

Every glasses in the place start to shatter, you felt you aren't you at this time and a blink of an eye your holding her throat. "Stop, dont!" she said as if she is begging for her life but you didn't listen You wanted to slice her throat after all but you didn't at least you ripped her clothes and throw her wherever you wanted. You can't control yourself as for now before her character moved to kill you, you dashes to her to make her as your hostage. Her character stopped, you chuckle in an evil tone while licking her neck "good girl" you said holding her neck as if suffocating her.

"please don't, I'm sorry.. I'll do whatever you want just don't kill me." she said as if she surrender, her fierce look turns to a fear, she breath in and out while laying down on the floor, she smile and shaked her head "Everything I've plan is opposite now, I'll be yours whatever you want you can say it and I'll give it to you" she said without hesitation, you calmed down then look at her, you didn't gave a damn to what she said but laid on the sofa to rest.