📌Twice Chaeyoung X (N)

Genre: Random one shot — Best friend as Chaeyoung for being a shy type😂
Requested: Nope it's not

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You are with Chaeyoung in the living room alone, as her Twice members are out for buying foods. You aren't close with Chaeyoung as she is shy and quiet when you are around and now the silence is too awkward, you are even trying to build some word to talk with her but you hesitate to even open your mouth. You breath in and out quietly before you speak. "uhm, well chae, how are you this day?" you said without looking at her but then you got a relief when she reply on you. "I'm pretty fine, thank you" she said softly and you didn't know how sweet her smile is. You both don't know how time passed by, being busy watching in the movie she suggested for you both to watch.

It was some Disney movies that she is happy to watch with. You are currently leaning on the couch and starting to fell asleep as for you, its a bored movie to watch and you thought off, you did watch all of it with your lil sister so you know the story of the movie. You didn't realize that you fell asleep and sliding slowly down to chaeyoung's side. You lean on her sleeping and she looked at you chuckling "this poor bunbun fell asleep" she said making a nickname for you that she haven't realize of saying it at all. She slowly place your head on her lap as she adjusted on her seat. For more than a few hours, her members came back in the dorm from buying foods and of course its look like a groceries to bought.

Jihyo made her other member to be quiet on how stunned she is on the viewed of her baby chae's back while watching the movie, not only that but humming your favorite song of Twice(just imagine ya fave song from twice) while petting your head gently. "is there someone have her phone rn? Go get a picture of them" she quietly whispered on them with giggled. Momo represent herself before getting quietly and slowly near in the couch but before she even get a picture, Sana get inside whining "I'm hungry unnie!" Chaeyoung got surprised and stood up quickly as she looked at her co-members, apparently she forgot that you are sleeping on her lap and you fall directly on the floor as she stood up.

You groaned from the sudden pain and all you heard is laughter and Chaeyoung kneeling in front of you while she keep on telling sorry, you rub your head looking at her and nodded. "I'm fine don't worry though" you chuckled and smile to assure her that you are okay but of course it's fake cause you can still feel the pain after all. You get back on the couch and look at them, they just smiled and start to ready the dinner for the whole people inside of the dorm. You quietly watched over them and smile while looking around, while letting Sana beside you to cuddle.

Chaeyoung get in front of the couch in the other side but she is hesitating over on something. You looked at her and smile as you open your other arms for her. "come here though, I know you want it" you chuckles and she smiled before taking her step to sit on the couch and cuddled with you along with Sana your girlfriend. For both of you get to know each other, Sana is so happy to get to see you with her that day. After some years being friend with Chaeyoung, you both call each other as Best FRIEND that people look as a child friend like for both of you whenever you are playing with her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.