📌GFriend SinB and Yerin X (N) [2nd Part]

Genre: Fluff

______________________________________

You walked down near on your house as you see a girl figure near on it,you know that is Yerin. You've just go to the door beside of her as she hugged you, you can't forced yourself not to cry,so the tears start to fall back down on your eyes again and stream down.
She bring you inside of your house and keep comforting you as both of you now in the couch. "It will be hard but it will be okay soon enough-" you were not used on matured side of Yerin but it helps you to be okay for some time and felt your body getting tired while crying.

You closed your eyes wanting the pain will be gone when you wake up. Yerin keep petting your head as she knows you've fell asleep. She let you in the couch sleeping and covered you with the blanket she get in your room, she goes to the kitchen to make some food for the both of you as she decided to stay in your place for this day just to make sure you will going to eat enough for the day you need some energy.

You wake up after a few hours and its morning now cause you all know that you got home around midnight,you didn't see Yerin and sighed. You get up when you heard some little noise in the kitchen. "Why I can't reach it-" She said on herself as you look at her, a smile form on your lips knowing as you sleep you were not alone, you then tilt your head before going on her back "what are you doing?" She jump because of the sudden voice she heard and fall on you as she lost her balance. You groaned because of the pain but look at her,you chuckled as you see her then she get up quickly and start saying sorry.

You smiled and shake your head realizing you are forgetting what happen yesterday, she doesn't open it up so the smile in your face always been showing. You stood up and dust yourself before looking at her then on the table with some foods. "You cooked all of this? You better be heading back on your dor-" she cut you by hugging and smile goofily looking at you "I told you that if you need me,I will be here okay? And do you want me to go back in this early time?" She pouted before letting you go in the hug to continue what she is doing.

"I'm just worried what will be your manager will said" She smile and just give you a thumbs up,she pat the chair making you sit there and serve some food to eat. "Let's eat now,I will go back after this don't worry but you better visit us there." You were about to say something as she continue "Well if you don't want her to be worried and not letting her know what you'd feel,you need to pretend you are okay but for me,you better tell it on her when you are ready okay? I will always be there though" She smile and continue eating her food. She's always been correct on those words but you don't know when will be the day you were be ready on it.

You decided to escort her on their dorm and to visit them. "Y/N!!!" They start to shout your name as Yerin laugh and come on the group hug too "We missed you~"Sowon said and start to pat your head as like you were a kid. " yah! Y/N!! Where did you go last night? Unnie Yerin didn't stay in the dorm too" SinB pouted while grabbing your arm and Yerin arm clinging. "Is there something happen in both of you??" Yerin suddenly choke on air as I clear my throat on the sudden question by Eunha said.

They widen their eyes and you look at Yerin as she also know they misunderstand your both action. You shake your head on them and another question was been thrown in both of you "Did both of you kissed??" Umji asked while the other is nodding looking in the both of you.
"Yes, no no ughh!" You said accidentally by mistake and they start to 'ooh' and singing the ship name you both have, Yerin sighed and shrug her shoulder looking at you. Its your mistake so that's what will happen,your blaming your mouth for saying some mistake words that not needed to say.

They totally in their teasing mode that I don't even know when they will going to stop like in every conversation or talk you will have in one of them,they will insert Yerin and same for Yerin to be experienced in her group mates. For some time you were used to it,you and Yerin was into it like pretending both of you are not annoyed on the teasing and get along on them. You sometime hold Yerin hand, hold her on her waist whenever you are on her back while all of you are laughing and enjoying the time.

"Y/N, let's go outside for some fresh air? Its been an hour that you're here and its already night" Yerin asked resting her head on your shoulder. They were watching the movie quietly as you nod at her, both of you got up quietly and head on the door going outside. Both of you sit on the bench inhaling the fresh air, you smile on the peace and realizing even SinB was there,you've forgot the pain and some thoughts for you to be hurt and been happy a while ago.

You look at Yerin as her eyes was been closed,you don't know what's happen at your body but its move on its own,your heart eagerly want to kiss her and that what your heart sending on your mind letting your own body move on its own. Your both hand was now on her soft red cheek by now as soon she seen you closed on her. Your heartbeat beat fast, giving a nervous but a happy emotion in every limbs of your body, as you lean on her slowly, she then closed her eyes like you do when both of your lips connected in each other.

You thought how soft it is,you never knew you will feel more than happiness right by now but some butterflies inside your tummy you can feel. Is it a sign? Is it a sign that you can love Yerin more than a crushed and more than the love you have from your best friend? Is this will be the sign to forget your feelings on SinB and let your own to be happy again and love someone you know you deserve? All was been answered by now,this scene and this moment was all true.

You pulled away on the kiss blushing a little as you try to be more matured while having an eye contact on her. She was blushing madly but manage to say the 8 letters clearly.

"Y/N, I love you.."

_____________________________________

Of course I will not finished that chapter XD but I know some reader know what next will happen. So READERS here some words I need to say...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

XD

XD