📌IZ*One Yujin X (B)

Genre: supernatural 🥺
Requested by: Sovereigggnn

________________________________________________________________________________

You are in your car while driving home, you are satisfied in your day cause of your promotion and new job opportunities and now you boss gave you a gift and that is the car you are driving off. You are merely satisfied for this day but of course in your every success you are so empty that you couldn't find what should that be. In your deep thoughts you nearly crashed on a person, you quickly hit the break before you even hit the person but you think that person fell on the ground. In your concern you get out from the car to apologise and look who is it.

You are mesmerised for a bit but get on the ground to help her get up "hey, are you okay? Did you get hurt?" you asked her trying to sure that she is fine but you see her with a bruise on her knee and that's kinda make you guilty. "yeah yeah, I'm fine" she said softly within her voice. You looked at her eyes and its start you to lost in it, she snapped you by turning away and you start to pants. You don't know why you are panting right now but then you try to forget about it then talk to her again. "uhm, can I know your name? And where is your home? I insist to bring you home"

She can't even reply on your question but she just shrugged her shoulder then whispered "I don't have anywhere to go and I am Yujin, just call me that name" you then nodded and sighed thinking what to do and you don't have anything to think right now as you ended up bringing her in your house. She is smiling while in the car and all you do is drive her to your house. You don't even know what your sister will tell after bringing a girl in your house.

"I'm home!!" you shouted for your sister to hear, she is running to hugged you but stopped when she see a girl that is looking around the house like that her first time getting inside of a house. "and why did you brought a girl here? This is your first time bringing someone— unless she is" you shut her mouth then pat her head "I nearly hit her by my new car, look—" you point on her knees but there is no bruise on her knees anymore. You look at your sister and she hit your stomach with her elbow that makes you groan.

"hello there, are you my brother's girlfriend?" Yujin is nodding in everything she is asking, you can't even complain from the paim in your stomach, of course you aren't ready to defend yourself to that so its end up you let them both talk to each other.

You are in the kitchen giving a shot to make the new recipe you are trying last week and its not bad actually. You keep on cooking while your sister brought herself in the kitchen counter confused. "where did you get that girl? She is like no identity at all but onky her name?" she said but you just shrugged your shoulder while cooking. You taste the food you are cookinv before serving it on the table.

"let's eat now~" you shouted and tell to your sister to bring Yujin along so you all can eat together. Everyone is eating silently while Yujin is still amused in the taste of the food and at the big house you got. She is so mysterious that you don't either know what to think or where she came from but all you do is to forget all these things and just focus on your life.

"she will sleep in my room, brother" your sister said then took her while smiling, you just chuckled then start to clean the dishes. Yet you are still curious about her. Late night comes and you can't sleep, you heard footsteps from outside and you quickly sit up from the bed. You ready yourself from who is it but calm dowm when you see the figure of the person. "Can I sleep with you? I'm your 'girlfriend' right?" Yujin emphasis the word girlfriend and you were about to talk about that but she jumped on the bed and thanked you before she sleeps while hugging your pillow. She looks like an angel, a cute one but of course she is beautiful from the way you first met her.

-1 month later-

Everything is not weird or different, she is starting to learn thing but she is so kind and she is just like a lil mochi that needed to protect at a times. Some guy hit on her as well as you know, she is beautiful, kind, smart as well tbh and she is just so aesthetically perfect in your eyes. She never get to make some mistakes but if she does, its only the things she doesn't know. She isn't the person who should living in this kind of cruel world but oh well, you don't know where she came from though.

You are with Yujin in the car as you drive the night road. Its raining and sure the road is slippery that's why you are driving in a moderate speed just to be safe. Yujin is singing along in the music from the car radio and that's totally an angelic voice for you. You just enjoy the ride and listen to her voice while jamming a little as well. You can't tell what's happen but there is a rushing truck that will crashed in your car, everything is so fast and you tried to dodge the truck but its useless, but then in a blink of an eye you and the car is in the other side with Yujin safe amd sound as well as the truck. They didn't even crashed on the wall of a building, you are so curious but then you are thankful of what happen.

You seen Yujin unconscious on her seat, you hold her hand then she waked up smiling. "I lost all of my power, Y/N" she said like she is so weak, you don't get it to be honest but she let your head lead near to her face and kissed your lips. "I love you but I can't stay forever now as I unfollow the rule"

You don't know what's happening but she is starting to fade away, your mind can't tell what's happening right now but she smiling while still holding your hand, you then started to see what's her real figured. Her wings started to show but its fading away,her feet,her body and just all of her is now fading. "Stopping the destiny of the person had for her or his life is forbidden but I wanted you to live more, my love" she said,l her last words before she faded.

Yet, you are there watching her to fade, crying and don't know what should you do. You know that you have feelings for her but on her even last word you even can't say the words 'I love you'. In thos one month, she became one of your world and this happen. You keep on crying and started to burst out the words I'm sorry and I love you repeatedly.

Police came at the action and they are curious as well, they know a car accident but they see none accidents from the scene but only you who is crying.
They helped you to go home and you are in despair while your sister is trying to help you go through out in your day. Everything is like so new when she left. You said everything what happened that day to your sister and she just tell you to be fine.

That Yujin is your angel, who watched you from above