📌RV Irene X (B) Part 1

Genre: random stuff cause you can think what is this

sorry for doing an imagine always in Irene😂 but idk, I like her to use these days >:D this will have a part 2.
______________________________________________________________________________________

You were on the bus going home, it's been a while when you got to see her sitting on the couch. You always know that she is always on her bandmates red velvet. You know that she isn't that interesting on boys but you still got the pressure and nervous whenever she is not by your side. What if she is doing it secretly that no one will know. You hated yourself from thinking this stuff cause its telling that you don't trust her but the truth is, you just don't want to lose her. You got to take off your jacket and scarf cause of the cold winter day.

She looked at you and smile while you gave her a fake one. You both argue last night on a phone where she hanged up while you are talking. You're just trying to understand everything she does but it just going to the point you are tired. "How was your day?" She broke the silence and look at you. You look at her back but then focus on the paper you are holding from your work. "It's good" you lied. It will never been good cause of the things you and Irene having through each day. No one knows you are dating her but you are just so lucky to have her but then you are doubting the luck you are having.

You just felt so tired right now and you felt that your head is so heavy and you are burning cause you're sick earlier in the morning but you act like you are still fine. She was about to talk again when you stood up not to make her upset cause of leaving her on the couch but just getting a roses from your bag to gave it to her. She smiled widely looking at you, as if she never get one in her life. "Baby, thank you but to be honest, I am sorry for everything. For not understanding you and just be mad and being upset whenever we argue" she said apologizing. You smile weakly and took her hand while shaking your head telling that it is not her fault or more likely no one's fault.

You didn't have the chance to talk when everything gets blurred and you fall on her collapsing. "y-y/n??!" She called you but you are unconscious, she quickly call her friends to get some help as quick as possible. You we're in the hospital bed still unconscious while Irene with the other Red Velvet, she look at the doctor when he got inside giving a medical result and some x-ray results. "y/n have a fever and he is exhausted that's why it cause him of collapsing, does he know that he have a heart problem?" The doctor said and asked to Irene while taking the X-ray result. Irene shake her head quickly while looking at the doctor with disbelief "y/n is healthy and he didn't even show any signs of heart problems" she explain on the doctor.

"I was about to asked it at the same time but I think cause of too much stress, the effects and complications will start to show. Only possible things to help him is heart transplant and prevent being stressed out and having overwhelming emotions like happiness,anger, sadness and more" Irene can't even speak or think what to say or what she will do but then a tear start to roll down on her cheeks while looking at you in the hospital bed. "I explained everything, I need to go now" the doctor said before handing the results to her going out. They hugged Irene while comforting her about the things she just know right now. "It's my fault, it's worsen cause of me.." she cried out quietly on them while they are telling it's not. You woke up cause of the noise you heard and yet you know about your heart problems and stuff but you just doesn't want her to know about it for her to act freely on who she is than being worried and guilty on what she have done to you.

You look at her sitting up slowly "babe" you mumble as she looked at you, she quickly get out from their arms and goes to you. "Babe are you feeling well? Are you okay? Tell me when you felt something? I will be here for y-" she said so many question but all you do is cup her cheeks and kissed her lips softly. You missed her lips, her touch, her presence and just all. You heard her mumbling sorry between the kisses and tasted the salty liquid that you know it's her tears. You pulled away to give both of you some air then look at her. "I am okay and always will be okay when you are here Irene" you said smiling but then someone knock on the door asking for permission to get inside. All of them look at her, she is in tears looking at you and to Irene walking slowly in front of you.

"Why are you here?" You said then a nurse come up to tell that you need to rest cause you still have a schedule about drinking your medicine. You just nodded while holding Irene's hand still and close your eyes when the nurse inject something to you. But you still clearly mumbled the words "I live for you Irene".