📌GFriend Sowon X As Your Girlfriend!

Genre: being your girlfriend
Requested: noooppeeee
____________________________________________________________________________

Genre: being your girlfriendRequested: noooppeeee____________________________________________________________________________

Sowon as your girlfriend...

*A MOTHER TYPE, period!

*Will cook foods for you, mostly the food she will make is your favourite.

*Feed you, she is sweet kind of girlfriend and she may feed you either you are playing or doing something.

*Pet your head and kiss your forehead when she is making you sleep.

*Will make you smile and laugh about her joke and if you don't laugh she will pout or maybe get to think another joke.

*Share things with you, not those personal things but like foods, the chopstick, spoon or fork she will use or even the drinks she have and other things.

*Will plan with you about the future and you always discuss it with her when you got in a normal conversation with her.

*Having a cute dog to be the baby of you both.

*Love teasing your height cause she is god damn tall

*while you fire back that you will love Solar(mamaoo) then, cause its look like her (but for me, sowon is prettier than her, don't kill me😅) and you are taller than her a bit or maybe the same height with you.

*Fire you back on the words 'nahh you can't, you're so inlove over on me than to Solar and I am better you know that' then wink, you know what she is pointing about on the word "BETTER".

*Always be in the dorm with you, cause you and her will be the mom and dad (parents) figure of GFriend

*Always whisper I love you on your ear or when she hugs you

*Always get a tease on GFriend by you kissing Sowon. Yes, they caught both of you kissing in the dorm while they are gone for shopping.

*A MOMMY? Nahhh, She is still a Switch but more on a babygirl, just don't mind her damn hEighT on sex.

*She love taking it slowly,and love neck kisses and shoulder kisses.

*French kiss too maybe, but love to get some big hickeys that everyone can see.

*She always have you on their Vlive though and everyone doesn't against on your relationship.

*Will have you sexualy either it is risky or not when she is turned on, so good luck!

*She is just a perfect girlfriend and wife material, don't ever think letting go of her.

*Having the best parent couple award and just a funny one too because you both are dork.