📌BP Rosé X (G)

Genre:Fluff

______________________________________

You and Rosé were in the couch just relaxing while watching some Disney princesses cuddling her,you didn't find it boring as you like to watch anything as long she was been there to hold you while cuddling,knowing the heat of her body was always been needed to make your cold body to be warmed.

You slowly slip your hand on hers and intertwine both of your fingers while you still focusing on the TV,you sense that Rosé looked up on you while her head still on your chest while your other hand on her head petting it gently. You've just smile and look at her before pecking her lips. The peaceful and quiet place you both have makes the moment perfect.

You've even love the way she talk,the breath she released touch your bare skin and holding her as always wrapping her in your arms like not wanting to let her go.
"Y/N" She called you that makes you look at her again looking at her saying 'what is it?' In your facial expression being still in silent. "I love you so much-" she start to have a light pink blushed on her cheek and hide her face in your chest hugging you close to her.

You blink your eyes as she said that and chuckles lightly on the way she reacted and its always makes you fall in love over again while she is always being cute about on doing those things. Its just simple word that always been so meaningful because of the person who say it. "I love you too baby and your always being cute on that" you chuckles again that gives you a light smack on your shoulder that makes you just hugged her close.

In those simple moment that makes everything perfect,while you always want this kind of time where she is not working and be with you all the time. You and Rosé finished the Disney princess movie but keep together cuddling in the rest of the day in the couch.

UwU,short update and its look like ldpdnsksn 😩😩😩