📍BTS Jungkook X (G)

Genre: Love and kind of lil bit of dirty(?)
______________________________________

You were about to sleep when the doorbell in your house rung. You lazily stood up and go to the main door opening it and widen your eyes as your boyfriend came inside of your house and peck your lips and go to the living room leaving you hanging.

"Babe~" he called you in the living room,You blink for a few times before closing the door and go where he is now.

"Babe,its midnight and you barge here- ah!" you haven't finish your words as he pulled you down in the couch wrapping his arms on you cuddling.

"Babe,don't do some sermon right now~ i just want to be with you this night" he pouted a bit that makes him cute and you just shook your head with disbelief.

He start to snuggle on your neck and kiss it softly that gives shiver on your body "babe-" you mumble and bite your lower lip holding onto his arm that wrap on your waist.

He pull away and keep cuddling you "Sorry babe,I just miss you so much",You just nod and kiss his forehead smiling "Don't do something this night okay?"

You see him pouted that gives a chuckles from you.
"You want to eat something?" you ask on him and he just nod stooding up and start to grab your hand pulling you in the kitchen.

As you who is a light weight in his strong arms,you was been pulled and follow him in the kitchen then look at him rising your eyebrow as he sit on the counter.

"So I am the one will make your food?" You ask seriously just wanting to see his reaction.

"Babeee~~" he start to whines and pouted looking at you. You just chuckles and take an apron making a popcorn and some snacks.

"We will have a movie marathon??" he ask excitedly and you just nod while making a food for the both of you. "Yayy!! Love you babe!! And I will set the movies in your room" he chuckles and run excitedly in your room.

"Babe!!" you just shake your head and just finish the food and go upstair to your bedroom and see him in the bed as your jaw drop.

You just see your boyfriend shirtless and laying in your bed playing on the cd in his hand. You just shrug yourself and go to him placing the food in the bed.

"Babe come here~" he smile as he widely open his arm. You smile and go to his arms cuddling "babe,why you're shirtless??" he just laid you down and you look at his eyes lovingly.

He slowly lean closer and kissed your lips softly going down in your neck as you pushed him off "Babe- i just said-" he chuckles and shrugs "okay okay but cuddle me when we sleep okay?"

You just shake your head and nods "okay,so now be a good boy or you will not get a kiss for a month" you laid your chest on the bed and start to watch the movie.

He widen his eyes "Okay okay babe-" he scared on that punishment and just hold you close cuddling while watching TV.

You and Jungkook fell asleep as the movie get finished. He just hugged you while sleeping peacefully.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Another long ass chapter owo

So just imagine Jungkook being a cute bad bunny

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote the chapter if you'd like it!! :D