📌 Sowon X (B) Part 4

Genre: Slice of Life
Requested by: just continuing it 😚

________________________________________________________________________________

Its been 3 weeks that Sowon is sleeping with you and taking care Dae along the days she is in your house. She literally passed being a good mother even though you're not testing her, you are busy right now  and the past few days, Dae keep asking Sowon when you would be finish.

You're trying your best to finish everything but as you get back in work, there are so many files and compiled task you need to finished.

*knock knock* "y/n?, do you want me to help? I mean, I know a little stuff of it, it's just Dae is missing you" she said disturbing you in the room, you look at her sighing as if this would be the fifth time you will repeat yourself but before you even complain, Dae were looking at the doorway where Sowon standing behind him.

You sighed again but you didn't stood up, Sowon whispered to Dae to wait fpr a minute in the living room before she get inside, she massage your shoulder a little before you pat her hand. "Thank you but I have deadline for this stuffs" you said while pointing on the papers you have.

"I can see about it but, why don't you bring them in the living room and let Dae draw or dohis coloring with you while you're doing your work. So both of you are together, you haven't leaving your room for several days" Sowon explained that made you realise that you haven't left your room, you sighed again before nodding as she help you took some of the paper.

"Just this half for this week" she said, you stopped in your tracks to complain but she look at you and her brows are frowning, so you didn't continue doing so.
You sit there and saw Dae show a smile and quickly scooted in your lap as you got your seat in the floor.

"I'll be cooking the snacks in the kitchen, Dae you promised not to distract your dad, ok?" Sowon says that made both of you and your son nodded, he snuggle at you before taking his own coloring book with his crayons. "appa, you can do your work, I'll be just here" he said with a big smile, you chuckle and ruffle his hair nodding. "ok and make sure you show me your work after you're done" you replied to him, he happily nodded at you before starting his leisure time.

You even started your work as he started his, using your ballpen laptop and calculator you are unbelievably not so stress but swiftly doing your work smoothly. Sowon who is busy in the kitchen are sometimes peeking to look both of you in the living room, her heart were happy to see the dad and son bonding even though they're both busy doing something they needed to.

"Appa, soooon I'll be going to school~" he said while coloring, you look at him being busy that you realized you even forgot about him getting on his first school in kindergarten. "oh, yeah are you excited about it?" you asked and he quickly nodded before looking at you. "woahh, you have some hair heree" he said touching your chin.

Maybe you really haven't realizing taking care of yourself after getting busy and to be honest, you haven't have enough sleep. "Dae, focus finishing your coloring book" Sowon said with her motherly tone before putting the cookies and milk she made in the table a little far to the papers in the table.

You looked at her as she smiled at you before looking at Dae, giving a piece of cookies to him. "Come here, so your dad can work and finished these papers" Sowon called, Dae obediently come to her as he sit on her lap with his coloring book and a cookie on his hand. "make sure to eat as well" she said talking at you.

"ahh yeah, I will just gonna finish some of this" you said and get a cookie to eat while dping your work. It took you an hour to finished all the paper you and Sowon bring in the living room, you excitedly put them on a suit bag before calling for a delivery guy to deliver it in your work.