📌BP Jennie and Rosè X (B)

Genre:This is not an angst though
So let's startuee~ the part 1

Ready yourself in a long ass chapter :)

______________________________________

You are in your shared bedroom with Jennie but you are just all alone. You know that she is with someone else while she is still with you.

Yeah,you as being stupid being blind in everything but it turns out you hurting yourself,you even not eating properly but sometimes you truly not eat.

You didn't go out and just stay in your shared apartment that in every corner of it makes you remember those happy memories with her.

You still trying to get Jennie back to you but you always just heard some hurtful dagger words that make your broken heart break into a more than million pieces of it.

You decided to eat so you go in the kitchen,its so much a big changes of your body,you became thin and having an unhealthy body.

You see her in the couch chatting and you know who is she chatting. Just for this day you realized you need to take care yourself cause she doesn't even care and prove that you are not a person who need to be wasted

It takes 2 months to bring back your lively body and muscular self again,still you and Jennie are together in your shared apartment,sleep together and that's all.

She even introduce you as a friend and to her so called boyfriend now. Whenever she is not in the apartment you are always shirtless and eating salad while working out. She didn't seen your improvement and it will make her shock for a second if she sees you.

The door suddenly swing open with an unfamiliar voice "yes I am here now,what that thing again?"
You heard and you showed up to that person as her jaw drop looking at you.

As she realize that she start to scream that makes you shook,you suddenly take her hand covering her mouth "Shh,you just trespassed and you will going to scream to me?" you said and she calm herself.

"But this is my friend's apartment-" you suddenly roll your eyes knowing she is referring to Jennie. You look at her again and she start to gulp.

You stare at her as you was been mesmerized,her face and just she is so beautiful that you didn't know there are a women that will caught your eyes again.

She clear her throat then look away blushing "Y-you just s-staring" she stutter that makes you smile and pull her closer that makes her cheeks have a dark red.

You lean closer looking at her eyes "Who are you?" she blink her eyes and as she about to speak,Jennie showed up in her fierce figure.

"Rosè-?" You both look at her and you look at Rosè and kiss her neck that have an access as she is looking at Jennie as make her flinch a bit and look at you.

"Nice to meet you then" you whisper before releasing your hold on her hand. She back away and look at you as you gave her a sweet smile before eating the salad in your hand.

"Rosè let's go-" Jennie turned her back before going out in the apartment again,she didn't even notice that you are topless and only Rosè sees it.

You just realized why you need to wait Jennie to come back to you as you just know that before both of you start dating she is the one confess to you.

"pshh,I don't need her-" Do I truly not need her? You sighed and get a shirt and a hoodie for just this day you will go out in your house.

You walk around the city of Seoul while buying and eating some food you haven't eat while enjoying yourself alone. Many girls looking at you and you just smile at them.

You are now in the park and someone stood near on the bench where you are sitting.
"We meet again" you look at the toes up as you are reading a book and you see her.

She sitted beside you and you look at her smiling "What are you doing here?" you ask just making a normal conversation with her.

"I am with Jennie and his boyfriend,you're the boyfriend right?" You just felt a stab on your chest that you just want to take off your heart and throw it off easily but you can't.

You just nod and look down as you see Jennie with his new boyfriend holding hands,smiling and kissing. Rosè stood up and take your hand taking you somewhere in the park.

You look at the river and sit on the bench near as she sit beside you as she just take you away in the scene of your girlfriend or you can called ex-girlfriend with someone else.

Rosè rest her head on your shoulder as the night came,you just realize that she is asleep on your shoulder.

As always you know Jennie will not going in your shared apartment to sleep,you carried Rosè going back in your apartment.

You placed her in the bed you have and cover her body with the blanket. Jennie showed up and look at you taking care Rosè that hit her she miss how you care on her.

Jennie start to remember everything you and her memories before the days she cheated. She can still see you haven't change for being you but she can't do anything on every decision she do.

She decide to act mad again that she doesn't even want. She know that you cried that breaks her heart but that's her decision that she regret but she pushed herself to stop but she keep to be with you and to be with that man.

She act mad looking at you as you look at her a bit shock but shove that anxiety and look at her back emotionless.
"And why she is there?"

You look at Rosè as she is sleeping peacefully "You are long ago lost in that place Jennie" she keep herself in fierce even knowing that word hurt her.

Yeah,Jennie still love you but she keep pushing you away on the day she cheated but she is just have anxiety and fear you will never forgive her as she just love another man again.

"This is my apartme-" You cutted her by speaking again with no emotion still.
"Then take it all by yourself,I will leave. Its hard to live on someone who doesn't even care" You start to get your bag and pack your things,Jennie just go out and she go in the bathroom as she can't handle it.

She lost you,she miss you but you are already not with her anymore,she cried in the bathroom quietly and try to calm herself. She wipe her tears and go out and see you with the bag leaving.

Jennie sees Rosè in the living room lowering her head knowing what happen to them. Jennie just sighs and goes to sit in the couch trying to forget everything happen.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I just cut it so the 2nd chapter will be made soon!!

Hope you enjoy reading it!! And haven't being bored reading this long ass chapter!! :D