📍BTS Kim Taehyung X (G)

Genre: fluff and lil dirty

______________________________________

You were out from work, you think that this is the most tiring day of your life and you just wabt to flop on your bed and take your rest that you deserve. Well you just realize that its month of December,you need to do something to surprise your boyfriend on his birthday.

You were now walking to go on your apartment when someone put a handkerchief that makes you dizzy and fell asleep. You felt that the world is moving while you still unconscious. After a while you were in the chair tied and have a blinfold,you start to scream for help then someone take off your blindfold.

"O-oppa..?" you muttered when you see Jungkook,Jhope start to take off your tie, a rushing man was running towards you and you just felt your knees start to get weak, as soon as the man hugged you,you fell on his arm and collapse.

"Is that too much?" you heard boys talking but letting them to talk while you were listening. "I don't know,I'm getting worry" a manly lowed voice you heard,knowing its your boyfriend. "You just want to surprise her by a unique one but this is too much,Spank Jimin-ah!" they laugh and knowing they are running after to Jimin.

You decided to wake up knowing its just Tae plan's but you for being weak over this not help you to stand bravely. You sighed cause you messed up his plan,you stay sitting on the bed when Jimin came on the room while chasing by the other.

"oh,Y/N you're awake!!" Taehyung pop his head to see you immediately and run to you,giving you a warm tight hug. "Baby,I'm so sorry for doing those kind of plan" he open up on you but you shaked your head hugging him.

"its okay oppa,no need to say sorry. But you need to get my punishment for doing that-" Tae blink his eyes for a moment transitioning every words you said on his head, he muttered 'ahhh' as you grin and he just smile at you.

"well,We think that punishment is we were not here right?" jungkook ask and you both say "YES" and they get out in the room locking it. "Have fun!!" they chuckles and go to their own business.

"What should be my daddy's punishment? I want to be dominant by this time" You kneeled as you take off your top slowly revealing your smooth milky skin to him,he bite his lip and put his hand on your waist but you slap his hand.

"nu uh,you still can't touch me this time daddy" you smirked as you received a whine on him that makes you chuckle,you bring him flat on the bed and hovered on him to give him a show.

"I love you so much baby girl" You heard from him that makes you smile.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Imagine the rest readers😝😝 sorry for late update