📌 Dreamcatcher Yoohyeon X (G) 2nd Part

Genre: Romance, Shounen😜 (school)
Requested: yup, the other part and it's soooo late update for this sorreh ludadu

________________________________________________________________________________

Its finally weekend and to be honest you don't know where is Yoohyeon's place even though you said that you will go there. You stay in the bed for a minute before rolling left and right "ahh! this is frustrating, I'm kinda excited to go to her place but I forgot to ask where is it!" you said while ruffling your own hair from frustration but you sit up immediately when you remember Jen, you took your phone and start to call her and yep, you have her number on the phone because as of these days she is the only person you wanted to talk. "hello? y/n?" she said on the other line when she picked up the call, you stood up before talking to her "uhm hey! so you know that me and Yoohyeon is kinda like a partner to an activity" you paused for a while just to know if Jen know that and she excitedly said "yes! yes of course! who wouldn't know?! everyone in the room are in talk of that and how that side of Yoohyeon came out, you know rumors spread like firee" she laughed and continued her words "I guess you want her address don't you?" she question, you smile nodding as you answered her question "yup! how dare me to forget to ask where she live when I told that I'll go there!" you laugh sitting back down on the bed comfortably talking to her.

"Ok sis, I'll send you the address, go do what you need to do!" she said finishing the call, as soon as she finished the call a later of second she send the address to you, you replied her by thanking and start to dress yourself up to go in that address.

- 20 Minutes -

"Damn, fresh from the shower is what we call life~" you said while combing your hair (you readers can think of what you look in this scenarios). You glance down to your phone just to see what time is it and it's currently like 9:46AM, so you give yourself some time to eat before leaving your apartment. You walked down the street to go in the bus stop and yep, Yoohyeon's house isn't that far but isn't that near as well so you took a bus to go where her place is. It's like been 5 minutes before a bus arrives in the bus stop and more 10-15 minutes before you reached the specific bus stop, as soon you got out from the bus, you see Yoohyeon standing in a shop staring into something while she had like plastics beside her, some snacks you guess.

Yes, you did see her clearly so you walk straight to her quietly. You see her looking to a polaroid camera "hmm, you want one?" you said standing behind her, you're kinda taller than her though. She jump a bit before turning her upper body a little just to look at you, you gave her a sweet smile before she pushed you a little "what are you doing here?" she asked and fixed her glasses, you chuckles and took her things beside her "I told you we will be doing the activity but I forgot what kind of activity she wanted us to do, so let's go?" you asked her, well you took her things so she doesn't have the time to take it from you or argue. "Fine, come with me" she said sighing, she haven't had a plan to bring you alone but she doesn't have a choice now, you walk beside her smiling and ok you don't know why you're smiling from ear to ear right now "I remember that she didn't said anything about why she team or partner us up or whatever she comes up" Yoohyeon said as she initiate the conversation "oh yeah I remember, then I'll email her to ask about it, you boiled her up that day though" you chuckled while walking with her, she rolled her eyes before slapping a little bit of your arm "yea yea yea, i know" she said and sounds like she is pissed, "ok ok, I'm sorry, I didn't even know why Mrs. Kim did this" you reason out so you wouldn't pissed her more, she walk faster than she would and go straight to a small apartment.

"come, don't feel at home" she said looking at you while squinting a little, you chuckle on how she acted before leaving your shoes in the entrance before getting through in the house, it's a small space of apartment unlike what your dad given to you. You sit on the small sofa waiting for her "hmm, should I email Mrs. Kim?" you asked and she said "yes!" while she is in the kitchen. You took your phone out and emailed your teacher, while waiting you stood up from where you sitting and roam around a little as you look on a few photographs in the cabinet. "here, have some drinks" you heard, you turn around and stun for a minute. She doesn't have her glasses on so her appearance right now is totally different and damn that's hit really hard that this girl in front of you is way more beautiful if she have the time to fix herself. "uhmm, y/n?" she said and you deliberately look on the drink she have "oh yes!, just looking to what drink is this" you said for just telling a reason so she wouldn't ask why you're staring or why you spaced out "uhm, it's water-" you look at it again and you just like wanted to be buried alive right now on how embarrassing is it "oh yea, I see.. thanks I'm thirsty" you said and took the glass from her and drink it. She wanted to laugh but force herself not to and left saying she will get something for both of you to eat while waiting for the teacher reply.