📌RV Yeri X (N)

Genre: random,just judge what genre is it. OwO

______________________________________________________________________________________

You are in the bedroom looking over in the picture frame you have,a picture of a teen Y/N and Yeri happily posing on the picture.

Flashback;

You were in the living room while watching a horror movie alone,yes for fucking sake you are not afraid of watching a horror movie alone but your friend Yeri call you earlier as she will going to visit your place.

A jumpscare suddenly show on your tv and a scream in your back you heard,you jump on the sudden voice as she jump in the back of the couch to you. "yah! Yah! Why you are watching a horror movie?!" you blink for a moment and groan as you felt the pain right by now because your back fell on the floor first while as you realize it was Yeri above you.

She gave you a light smack that makes you chuckles. "you didn't even knock on the door" you seen her pout before she hover on you sitting "well I wanted to surprise you but I regret it cause its so dark and then I saw that scary face!" she exclaimed frowning that makes you laugh. "ahahahah okay okay,just get off on me" she shakes her head smiling as she lay down above you and cuddles.

You don't mind her being on top of you cause you love her being near and just being beside you. A smile you always bring on your face whenever she is there and a tears whenever you are alone before you sleep.

"I want to be with you Y/N" she mumbles and you hear it clearly the breaks your heart,she will be happy after some days and you can't do anything but to be happy with her. She is all okay now and all you need to do is stay to be her best friend then forget what you felt for her.

You want to hold and say to her that you want her,that you need her in your life,you need her to be with you and that's all but you can't. She is taken by someone a man luckily faster than you,not afraid to tell what he have and what he felt,not like you.

You pet her head letting her stay above you as she is small or just say you are tall over on her like a big man to say. Then all you know is closing your eyes falling asleep cause you are so tired thinking everyday over on her that will do nothing to help you but hurt.

Yeri looked at you as she smile caressing your cheeks before getting off on you but you are hugging her in yoursleep so she can't do anything but to stay on her position and try to rest with you.

Morning came by as you wake up in a bed now,you turn in the other side but you know you are all alone,you sit up slowly bringing your hand on your head and tears want to flow down once again. You are always like this but you don't know how to stop yourself on being so weak.

A ring on a phone that makes you looked up awake,you reach your phone and try to look over on it but its not the one ringing. You get off in a bed slowly and make your way to look out over in your bedroom and you see a girl back with an apron while answering the phone.

"Yeri..?" you said mumbling as she turned around,a girl plastered a smile on her face as she hang up her phone and run to you with a spatula on her right hand hugging you and peck your lips.

-flashback-

You smile as you heard a noise downstairs "Y/N!! Come here~" Seulgi voice can ve heard in every corner of the house that made you chuckles, you got up and go downstairs and sees here giving her a hug. "Ready?" she ask as you nod on her. You sighed being on your formal attire walking in the church as you sit on the front row being nervous.

"there she is-" another voice say to you,knowing its Joy. You didn't fail knowing she is so beautiful on her dress,you smile inhaling and exhaling before you walk to her with a smile. "what is this Y/N?" she asked confuse as you kneel down and get a small box on your pocket and smile opening it.

"Yeri,will you marry me?"

Those words escape on your mouth as you remember what truly happen after that day.

flashback;

"yah! What are you doing?!" you said on her with a shock and confused expression. You just can't believe what she does and she have a- "I love you too,Y/N" everything that you are thinking stop even the second of your heart beating skipped. "Am I dreaming?" that was the first words and question you ask that made her chuckle.

"You just confess last night though" she pout but smile hugging you on her arms "Did I??" She giggled while nodding as she tell everything what happen last night. "you were like a cute baby when you sleep Y/N,I was about to get off on you but you hug me tight so I sleep above you but before I sleep, you've just said I love you and after some second you say my name. You just love me! I peck your lips last night but you didn't wake up then I ask you again as you sleep talk if what love you have for me...well is that true Y/N?" you were now blushing because of the embarrassment and the truth you've just heard.

You nod slowly as you bite your lips and all you know was Yeri is kissing you,you slowly respond on her kiss slowly and passionately while your hands automatically hold on her waist bringing her closer to you as you mumble 'i love you'.

-End of flashback-

Yeri's tears start to fall down because of her happiness,she quickly nods and say "yes" hugging you that made you both fall in the ground that made you chuckle. All you know,you are so happy you have Yeri forever in your life and that will be your the most happy day to have in your life and how lucky having her.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It just happen to reach 1000+ XD but hope you enjoy the story, don't forget to vote and share😔✊ thank you readers and silent readers,i love yaa!!