📌Twice Mina X (N)

Listen to this song,its in our language but the story is reflected on the song.

Now Playing: Malaya by Moira
⏩ ▶ ⏪

Genre: angst

______________________________________

Y/N's POV

Hugs,cuddle and kisses every day, every second with Mina, It was been so special,perfect and I can't even wish for more cause every time I wake up is just another perfect day to have. She keep being on my side and tell me I am only for her. It takes years when everything change.

Did I do something wrong? Or Am I boring now? Did I can't give everything she wants? I wake up everyday without her in my side,the lonely mattress always scattered in the bed. Every morning is so messy.

The smile was gone,the hugs,the cuddles and kisses fading so quick. Mina is still with me but the day has come where I need to hear it from her voice.

"Y/N,every thing is now different.. I want to be happy once again.." Mina said to me,I am in the bed laying down with her.

Mina get off in the bed and start to take her things before going out in our shared house. Our house, Us is now you and I,not together and just a stranger with past to say. I cry all day, trying to say that was just a dream to make myself okay.

Okay but not better, Mina give me the memories that I can't forget but what I can do,I need to let her go for her own happiness that I am not involve, that I am not there on her life. I am letting every thing go.

4 Months after that,I still miss Mina. I still want her to be with me,to be on my arms but I can't even make every thing back again. Its all different now,she is gone and I need to accept it but I can't.

I take my motor to drive where she is by now, I am still not okay. I want to say it on her and ask for a medicine that my heart need,that my tears need but I can't. My pride don't let me bring myself to her.

I see her in her beautiful dress, I see Mina smile once again, she is walking looking so happy on her own wedding where I am not the one she will going to marry.

Mina I think in this 4 months,I need to accept that you're gone,that my arms need to let go of waiting for your presence and warmth that everything is already gone. Thank you for the happiness for the love you gave and now it will end in this day.

I sighed on myself and drive away going to the sea,where everything is in peace where my heart can be calm and my mind to be relaxed in every thoughts that makes me die. I will now going to end our chapter and turn the other empty page for my new life without you.

But I still love you Mina even you were gone,even you doesn't love me again like the day that we're so happy.

"Mina I love you"

______________________________________

I have so many on my drafts tbh and I just need an idol to put though. I want to make the next chapter as an angst (hopefully i can) XD I need an idol and who to be so I can finished. Give me like 5 Idol boy or girl and if its (N) , (G) , (B) reader :"")

Love y'all readers and thank you!