📌BP Jennie X (B)

Genre:just talk about JenKai 💔 then you 😔 probably,my own felt Jennie cheating on me XD

________________________________________________________________________________

You were dating Jennie secretly and its been a years while no one know that both of you are dating except on their manager and Blackpink. Well as you are just a boring person with an ordinary life,you can't have her in those public place,you can't hold her for long,kiss her without else knowing.

You're now crying,its just a sudden when your tears roll down in your cheek while holding your phone, where the news is Jennie your girlfriend and Kai from EXO is dating and etc. You read the article,the whole article that mades your heart breaks into pieces.

That's why she didn't call you,text you and stuff because she have someone else better than you,a famous man with a good look and body. You aren't that famous but you have looks,you have a masculine body but its still happen that she leave you for someone else.

Now its been 5 days you are waiting Jennie to come back in your shared apartment but even her shadow is none. You sighed and get up to pack your things just to leave this place, a place where everything in the past is so happy but now was empty without her.

"Y/L/N Y/N.."A familiar voice you heard and its breaks your heart to hear them again,you force yourself not to cry and stated the fact on yourself she is now gone. You didn't waste your time to look on her and finish yourself on packing before you turned around and felt a pair of arms around you as she hugs you.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry-" those words,you never believe them again. Its hard to believ them again cause sorry will never help them to ease your pain or remove them. You take off her arms around you forcefully and look at her with a cold face trying to make yourself not being pity on her.

"I'm tired giving understanding,waiting for nothing and most of all begging for you to love me still.. I'm not your fucking toy Jen just to go here if you are bored or alone,I have feelings and I have my own happiness that I shouldn't waste on you!" You can't handle yourself,those words been on you for so long. Its hard to understand but why she used you,you love her and its all true but why its so easy for her just to find another?

All you can do is to leave the place and find another good apartment without anything to remember. "Y/N?" You saw Dalgom on your feet wanting to be carried before looking at the one who called you. "Jisoo?" you look at her and chuckles as she hugged you, You know that she is worried about what happen and those news.

"Let's go on my place?" she asked as she drag you to her place.

-to be continued-
_

__________________________________________
___________________________________________