📌RV Irene X (B) Part 3

Genre: slice of life, romance
Requested by: xavvvvy_ mweheheheh

________________________________________________________________________________

"okay! we'll go to Jisoo-unnie" Joy said while rushing through the living room to sit on a couch. "me?! bit Irene is way more olde-" Jisoo can't even complete her sentence for the way Irene look at her "uhuh, older? you sound like I'm a granny" Irene replied that made them laugh, Jisoo shake her head before scooting next to you "I'll be the mommy then, don't be mad" she then said while trying to convince Irene 'that's not what she meant' look with a nervouse smile on her face.

"then that's the deal! let's go~" Lisa said, she suddenly just jump to land on the couch that made Joy bounces. "Yah! don't jump" she said, Lisa nodding as if she were listening "I'm hungry" Yeri said while snuggling in Wendy's back while she back hugged her and then Rosè joined them as she hugged Yeri and Wendy.

"wow, chaos" You said while holding Jisoo as she is still holding in your arm "I never have the chance tp look out for 8 kids, i wouldn't like this to happen in my real family if I were making one" she said while watching them have their fun.

"Irene-unnie, you shouldn't be one of our kids, you're too ol-" she cut herself off before continuing "ol-time friend" she then forced a big smile with a joking facial expression that made Irene crossed her arms "fine" she said that made Jisoo jump and quickly hugged her "I know Y/N wouldn't know how to handle them, so help me" she said whispering to Irene.

"Let's just get something to eat then, you'll helping me with the dishes" Irene said and grabbed her in the hand "waitt I'll try to join the game" Jisoo said when she found out they are playing UNO cards but still get dragged by Irene in the kitchen.

"appa, let's play" Yeri said with an aegyo voice "no, no not that voice" you said while walking to get your spot as you seat on it, you all are now circled as Jennie is the one giving the card. "just call me Y/N, Seulgi and Jennie are older than me, its uncomfortable" you said but Jennie disagree "nope, how we came your daughter if we can't say- i mean let we call you 'daddy' then" she said with a tease on her tone, everyone chuckle but you are fakingly choking on air hearing that one.

"I wouldn't mind, you're the daddy" Seulgi said but then before the other start calling you that, Seulgi stop them "nah ah ah, whose younger than Y/N will call him appa" she added that made the other complain and there you go, the chaos, the noise.

"ok, ok! stop talking, you all will call me daddy ok? now let's play" you finally decided, Jennie and Seulgi secretly do a fist bump before the play started and you all wanted this a little peace but they started to talk with one another because Lisa and Seulgi always got to get more cards on the deck. "yah! stop putting additional 2+ cards, my hand is fuull" Lisa complain that made them laugh but in other hand, everyone is having fun.

"kids! dinner is ready" Jisoo shouted that made you all look at the kitchen way. "wow, she's into character" Rosè said that made some of them chuckle "no one's leaving, I'll get some of the food so we still continue playing" You insisted, you got up putting your cards down, facing its back to them "don't you dare try to peek" you added while your eyes squinting a little while looking at them.

They eagerly nodded their head obeying like a little puppy whose their owner tell them not to eat until they say so. You quickly get in the kitchen and saw the two girls "noon- I mean Jisoo, I'm not used to this" you said that made her chuckle "here's the food, I guess you wouldn't let them eat here" she said while bringing some of the plate close to you in the counter. You nodded smiling and took two plates "you really knew me, huh?" you asked and left the kitchen, it took you only a second to came back.