📌 Taeyeon X (B)

Genre: one shot lolol random xD

________________________________________________________________________________

You are in the gym listening in the music while working out,you keep yourself working out for about  an hour before you get a 20 messages and 40 missed call from your girlfriend. You are shocked for a moment and quickly changed yourself on the clothes you used earlier,while changing you are contacting her phone again and for the third time she did answer. You can't think straight on what's happening to her as you asked her she is just telling to come back home quickly and of course you nodded as you are currently running back home.

You are panting as you get on your home and you seen her in the couch, she then turned around smiling then stand up with a cake. You sighed and smile as you seen her fine before getting to where she is "and what was that for?" you said and hold her waist while she is holding your cake smiling happily "well I just want you to be here right now to spend your time with me in this special day. Sorry if I made you tired babe" she said turning her smile to pout a bit but then bring the cake on the table just to hug you   tightly "thank you babygirl" you said as you squished her cheeks and smile taking her hand after you kissed her forehead.

Taeyeon dragged you in a chair and rest her hands on the table as she sit across on your seat and smile while waiting for you to take a slice on the cake, you looked at her confused for a bit and get a finger on the icing then looked at her again smiling ear to ear as if she is so excited and waiting for something. "uhm, babe?" you call her and she just point on the cake, you look at it then to her as if she is giving a clue then you looked around then back to her "are you trying to tell me that you bake this cake for me?" she nodded smiling like a lil kid and you just lean to kiss her forehead and thank her for the cake and gave her a slice of cake to eat it with you happily.

After some hour you are now both in the couch relaxing while watching her favourite movie. You are leaning on her head being sleepy but Taeyeon is playing your hands and bite it whenever you are starting drifting to sleep, you always wake up to look at her and she just chuckle telling you not to fall asleep cause it will be boring for her to watch it alone but then you are bored watching the movie and you can't help yourself to be drowzy, you get a plan to take the remote and turn off the TV. She growl in irritation because of what you did but then you made her lay down on the couch with you and hug her tightly as you closed your eyes. "God damn y/n" she smiled hugging you, you only chuckled and drift off to sleep with her while hugging her close to your body as you let her rest next to you.

I'm procrastinating to do a chapter again 😞

Imma face reveal next yearS😂