📌 Itzy Ryujin X (B)

Genre: Romance
Requested by: Jung_DanDan

this will be a commercial for those long chapter imagine, one shot 😎 I'll be making a long chapter of Itzy, Blackpink and Gfriend Soon. Gonna finish Red velvet 😝
________________________________________________________________________________

You are in your bed snuggling on the pillow with the scent of your baby, yes she is an idol from JYP and that's why she is busy but can't blame her. You dated a girl with this kind of profession, you don't regret it as well that's why you keep on looing at watching her through their mv's and tv show or segments appearance. Looking how cute and beautiful she is out there but of course you can totally see the difference when she is with you, like how she came to be a baby when she is with you and became other person when she is working.

To be honest, you find her sexy that way, how she loof fiercely on camera and just damn can she do that to you sometimes? but you really love how she smile and being cute around you so you don't just ask her to do those things because bruhh your girlfriend is your everything. She always call you when she had her free time and sometimes that isn't your free time. You are working as well and different job frm both you, you and her still can't control those jealousy situations.

One time she didn't talk at you at all, didn't call or text because of a fight between you and your office mate texting each other. You tell that its only a business but she then just like poof, she's gone in one day. You missed her so much so you totally trespassed on her dorm that's the time her other members that she have a boyfriend.

"Y/N~" You stopped bringing the old good time memories even though its a pain of an ass for not talking to her for almost two days, you still get to be introduced to her close one that day. "In the bedrooom!" you said shouted back so she can go to where you are straight away. "I can see, you're lazy to get up huh?" she said then run to you jumping, you catched her with your hands but all of her weight fall into your body, that's kinda hurt but youendur it cause you really like her cuddling you like this.

"how's your day? you go here to take some rest right?" she smile whil nodding "My day is good and this will be the best as of now cause I miss you" she said, of course both of you will miss each other is only once a week or sometimes two times in a month to get to see and bond in each other cause she is an idol but you both endure it. You both promised that whatever may happen nothing will change.

It really does, both of you feels like start dating yesterday and always inlove in each other. When you're totally committed to on person, you will totally see how goodbye is hard to say to this person you're holding right now. You can't even get attracted to others and damn you're doing great, most of all both of you does a good thing in your relationship.

You looked at her and chuckle silently before petting her head "You're such a baby, I love you Ryujin" you whisper and she smile snuggling you more. You can tell that's her answer, as for today you're kinda lazy so you close your eyes sleeping with her. Tomorrow will be a busy day, cause you will be having a date.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

________________________________________________________________________________