📌 Fx Sulli X (B)

Genre: Drama and Fictional
Requested by: nonee

I just wanted to celebrate her death anniversary even this story is kinda late. Oct. 14, 2019 the date she took her own life. I love her, she wasn't saved but hope she is happy wherever she is now.❤️

________________________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 years when you lost the best friend you had, you were sitting there looking at your friend's picture in your small cabinet, you slowly smile bitterly before going to the kitchen to get a candle to lit up. You pay respect while silently standing there.
Your phone rang that made you jump a bit, well everything is in silence when the sound jump out of no where. You picked it up and looked at it "hey Y/N, wanted to mourn with us?" a text message from Sulli's mother. You texted back that you will come after some stuff you just need to do, you ready your clothes for a while before going back to your room to sit in the bedroom, everything is so vivid but the feeling is still there. "I still wanted to laugh with you, talk about some stupid things.. I am still not used to this" you mumbled while laying down on the bed covering your eyes with your arm, the deafening silence in your room make the feeling more hopeless. You closed your eyes as the silenced lullaby your soul to fall asleep again.

Past an hour when your phone ringed, you wake up by the sound as the phone keep ringing filling the whole silence with its sound. You got up from lying in the bed as you look over on your phone seeing the reminder. You get up and start to get ready by getting a sower before eating some light snack before leaving the house. You get in your own car as you drove to a cemetery where Sulli's grave is, you sat down on the grass and silently sat there for a minute before speaking to the grave "hey do you remember when you told me that I should visit you in the taping? as well when you're at home all alone?" you smile bitterly while softly rubbing your hand a bit on the grave looking at no where as if you are talking to her "have you remember as well when you and goblin play around in your room when your at home? you invited me that time and we got the best bonding. You help me remember why I pursue my dream and keep holding onto something so that I can keep moving forward... It's funny.. how unfair you are" you mumbled the last words as you looked down on the grave, you tried not to let your tears to flow down as your heart aching remembering the scenario you doesn't like to remember.

"You told me to hold on but you didn't do the same, you told me to smile when you fake yours, you told me to keep forward but you stop moving.. hey Sulli, you said that when I reached my dreams you will be there, why'd you leave? why you didn't tell me when everything is falling apart? why you didn't ask help from us? I'm still not used when I get up in the morning there's no weird funny photo that you keep sending when you greet me Good morning" you inhale for a bit letting your emotion came out "I love you.. but I am so late, everything is too late and it's been 2 years, I still want your presence." you wiped the tears that rolling down on your cheeks repeatedly as if your tears isn't stopping. You can't help but blame yourself as well, if that day before she took her life you came to her to have some time in your free time that would never happen, she maybe be stronger still.. Today but then you know that Sulli doesn't like when you put the blame to yourself.

You calm yourself down trying to get your composure back while looking around seeing some of people visiting their love one, the aesthetic of the sky, the vague sound of the cars in the street makes the silence a little comfortable. The sky starting to be cloudy but you didn't care for the weather as if it will ease the emotion you were having right now, the rain start to pour down, you were aware how those few people start running to get a roof for themselves while you keep sitting in front of Sulli's grave, the candle whose been lit as you arrived are now dead and the clear view earlier are now blurry "this ease me up a little" you said as you are still sorrowing from the situation that was been finished from 2 years.