📌 Kwon Eunbi X (B) Part 2

Genre: 😚 idk
Requested by: darksynt sorry for the inconvenience 😂
________________________________________________________________________________

Someone barged on your door that made you dropped the knife on the floor "heyo y/n!! Happy Birthday~" (just think its ya bday) he placed the gift and cake on the table then he took your hand pulling you on the chair "you know what, I got a promotion and I don't have anyone to celebrate and knowing that it's your birthday today, I came here" he said while playing on his finger. This guy isn't that old enough but ain't young as well but how he even act, oh well.

You sighed and nodded before standing up to get the knife again. "here, let's have a slice" you said then smile, he took a glance of you as you speak and gave a small clap while letting you cut the cake.
It's not bad at all, you think its the sign from heaven that you don't need to do the one you are thinking and knowing Eunbi wouldn't want it at all, you also don't want to go to hell for taking your life.

In the midst of the darkness
a butterfly will keep on flying
while a kid will never grew
until he succeed on living.

"happy birthday to you~ happy birthday happy birthday" you both sing (sing the song as you want it to be sjjs) then he let you blow the candle before you both clap your hands smiling. You both take a slice from the cake and eat peacefully in the night before hearing a knocked on the door. "excuse me, I'll open the door" you formally said before he bow to you and you proceed to open the door. You see your son with a gift box on his hand with your mother and Eunbi's parents. "We have things to discussed with you" Eunbi's mom said before you nodded.

You respectfully bring them inside of your house and take your son on your shoulder to carry him, you think of spending time with him from now on. You smile and kissed his forehead "appa, this is my gift for you! happy birthday!" its calm and makes you heart happy when he tell those words. "thank you, dae" you said and make your way on the kitchen with them, you seen your Mom and Eunbi's parent sitting next to your neighbour before you sit with them.

"Can I have a request to you boy, play with our baby boy" she said pointing to your son and he eagerly agreed and you let him take him to the living room. You sit on the chair and look at them confused.
"we totally don't want to agree with this but we think of Daeyoon future, so we agreed of forcing you to get married with Eunbi's cousin, she is Sowon to gave Daeyoon a mom to know" Eunbi's mom while talking to you, you look at your mother and she only nodded before yoy shake your head.

"I don't want to, I only want Eunbi and only her as my wife" you directly said to them, they nodded but stop you from talking "we know about that but think of your son y/n, you don't want him to grow up without a mother right? It will be hard for a kid to search for a mother's care and you don't know how to even tell him why he doesn't have a mom" you sighed then nodded "please let me think of this for a moment please, give me some days and let me have Dae for some days to spend with" you said with an agreement to them and they allowed you to have him for some days.

They call your friend and your son playing in the living room to celebrate your birthday again. After some hours all of them leave your house and you along with Dae to sleep together. "Appa, do you know where is Eomma?" that question hit so hard for you to answer, you don't either know if he will understand if you will tell the truth but you insist to tell. "Your eomma is in heaven Dae, she left us happily though" you said and Dae snuggle on you closely "why she left us appa? Is she don't love us?" you sighed before shaking your head "of course she love us, She is just sick and she can't handle the pain, do you want your mommy to stay and keep her feel the pain?" you asked him and he shake his head quickly "no appa! its fine now she is heaven now, she doesn't feel the pain anymore!" he smile innocently and snuggle to you, yet your parents is right. Its hard for you to tell the truth why Eunbi died.

You both sleep now as you both are tired from the whole day. As tomorrow come you both plan to have a bonding time to go to anywhere he wants to. "appa, i want a family of teddy bear like that! big one" you see a pile of teddy bear, large, medium and small "Dae, is it fine for you if you have a mom and let your appa married another woman?" you asked and he is just happily looking around, you carried him and he nodded "i still love my mom but if you love the other mom i will have, it would pine" he said and hugged you wrapping his short and cute arms to your neck, he then sleep silently and comfortably in your arma while you walk around as you let him sleep.

You took your phone and call your mom and tell that you are agreeing in the agreement they wanted, for thinking Dae, he will grew up with a mom.

Okayyyyyyyyyy, Imma put chapter 3😂
Only for sowon ang y/n y'all so imma edit the title.
thanks for the request tho!