📌 RV Irene X (B)

Requested by: xavvvvy_ mwehehehe
Genre: :3 sad— i guessz

Soonnnnn I will make the story of RV X you imagines to update that story here in KIYI, that would be the other part of "RV is your girlfriend" and kinda have the most chapter here 😭, idk why i didn't put it on an independent book😂
________________________________________________________________________________

Now Playing: Happier - Ed Sheeran
⏪   ▶️   ⏩

You were so stunned to speak and your legs are trembling even you aren't in fear. You stood there while your eyes wandering its trails along the room, tears streaming down looking at the person you love.

You smile a little before chuckling that made them look in your way, where they heard the disturbing noise. "Y/N?!" Irene called you with shock in her tone. "Let me explain" she added getting off to the man she is sitting with.

You are those only people who wanted to run away from the scene but can't, your feet does not want you to move, your mind kept in blank while you stare at your love face when she stood there in front of you, you can't hear anything from her but you can see her mouth moving.

You can't function really well because even if it's other people is in your shoes, they would be too stunned. You're too kind not to even rise your fist for that guy, not even open your mouth to rised your voice to Irene and not even do anything for yourself.

You're so defeated, keeping your tears to fall down as if like a river with an endless amount of water stream. "Please, don't talk" you manage to said even you already knowhow many things she said but you didn't heard them.

"stop, please just shut up" you said again but this time your ear wasn't like the silence you are experiencing even though there are too many words and noise she said, you finally heard her "y/n, I'm sorry.. I told you it's work" she said.

Now you heard it clear, so clear like a crystal water.  Work? like working while hovering on a guy in the living room of your apartment, work?.. you think, talking back inside of your head.

"I don't need any explanation, just shut up!" You said rising your voice a little in the last part. You're so sick hearing her words, so sick to know the information. You're legs are getting weak but you manage to left the building, yup you just left without getting your stuffs.

This is too much for you to handle, you gave your life, your sweat, your tears, your love to the person you tried to understand, tried to give everything, and to keep on waiting but all you get is this. She cheated on you, right in front of you and unbelievably on the apartment you both sleep on.

You sighed sitting on a chair outside of the cafe, your eyes gets watery again when your mind diminished the scenes you saw earlier. Even if you closed your eyes, all you see is that scene, that picture of the heartbreaking view.

"Are you happy? am I not enough? what did I do wrong to deserve this?" you lean in the chair sighing, disappointment, heartbreak and despair is all you are feeling right now. You tried to wipe your tears in your cheeks but your eyes doesn't stop the tears from coming out.