📌BP Jisoo X (B)

Genre: Random part 2 of JenKai chu chu
Requested: Nope it's not
Last Part:

"Let's go on my place?" she asked as she drag you to her place.
__________________________________________
___________________________________________

"feel free here Y/N" a smile plastered on Jisoo's face as she prepare other things you both need and preparing a food for Dalgom, you sit on the couch while you play with Dalgom petting over him. You sighed and look on the T.V as soon you saw Cube Entertainment having audition for new group.

You thought that you need to show on Jennie that you aren't this kind of man anymore, Jisoo jump as she wave her hand infront of you "Are you trying to think of joining idol too?" she tilt her head as you nod. She smile and sit beside you patting your back "I will be here to support you dude!" you chuckle on her as she trying to cheer you up.

Years passes by and you lost connection on Jennie,you are always with Jisoo having fun time,bond and etc. Everyone knows you and Jisoo are best friend so no one judge both of you if you both will date cause they even do starting shipping you both.

You didn't have a time to waste when you are in the blackpink dorm, you and Jennie have a closure but it didn't bring back the friendship you both does have in the past.
And you are now in their dorm with Lisa,BLINK used to that they see you in their Vlive or in their photos.

Knowing you will debut in the new group of Cube Entertainment in a 7 boygroup name Y/N/G(Your name of group), Cube didn't get strict on you because its just a friendship you have in YG.

"Y/N!" Jisoo called you,It caught your attention quickly and come to her looking in the phone as you wave your hands cause its their Vlive.

"Y/N is here once again Blink's!! And look he will debut soon,so do support them!" She said while recommending supporting over your group. You are in her back and back hugged her while smiling on the camera and saying thank you over the camera.

And the blinks start to comment the #Y/S/N (Your ship name) wanting Jisoo to kiss your cheeks. She does it a quick peck on your cheeks and that's the comment start to flood by a "jshxjsoshxi" words. You and Jisoo laughs on how Blink's act on shipping you both.

Rosè and Lisa start to tease both of you as soon Jisoo finish the Vlive while Jennie on her phone. "Your both #ship is trending on twitter" Jennie said out of no where that's why you and the rest looking at her. Lisa and Rosè tease you and Jisoo again that made you laugh.

"you will be in the Weekly Idol too Y/N?" Lisa asked you as you nod. "Its Weekly Idol anniversary and they will help us to promote our group before we release our debut album" you smile on them as they are cheering while Jennie is still in silence.

"You better show us your talent! Its been 3 years but you keeping them secret!" Jisoo exclaiming with a whine while you just chuckle,you tell them that they will see them in the weekly idol.

You stay on their dorm for more hours before bidding a goodbye going on your dorm and to meet your groupmates.

-time skip-

You wake up late and your groupmates try to wake you up earlier but you didn't get up. You are now arriving on the weekly idol as you saw your groupmates performing,it was going to start but you didn't come that's how the other group and host confused but they let you.

You fix your mic before being on character, BTOB I'll be your man to Cover cause they are your senior. You put your hand in your pocket as you enter on the peformance doing Ilhoon's rap. All of the other group was amaze in the Y/G/N they see as One.

You sometimes do vocalize doing Hyunsik's line to catch your other groupmates mistake that others can't be seen. Everyone throwing and supporting each other on the sudden performance they have but y'all do a great job finishing the performance neatly.

They all clapped as the hosts introduced your group name before they start to ask on your groupmates. "So can you tell who are you all? Cause we all know Y/N because of being a best friend of Blackpink,am I right?" you just nod smiling and let your leader to introduce one by one.

"This is Y/N our Visual,he have the nickname of Minhyuk's son cause they both have the same talents. He can do vocal,rap and dancing and the heota voice of him" they are in "ooh" as Heechul start to give the first challenge to you. Show your talent.

You first sing Shawn Mendes Act like you love me,you sing them soulfully and softly giving its meaning. Jisoo look at you and sighed quietly on herself while watching you sing of it,she is still amazed on your talent as she didn't take off her eyes on you.

You are now with Soyeon and Yeeun a two rapper on CLC and G(idle) of cube entertainment with your two groupmates who are rapper too to perform the Cube United Rap Line Mermaid. You cover Minhyuk's line.

You make your own dance using the song Fly Away of Btob and Finesse of Bruno Mars with Minnie. It makes Jisoo jealous for that moment but distinguish that feeling and just smile clapping and cheering over you as you do all the challenge.

The show must go on, quiet, laughing, smiling and performing you all do in the show as that time for a fan calling (idk what its called). One of a fan asked you and Jisoo to say a secret you both have in the same time. Jisoo is laughing like what she does but can see a light shade of pink on her cheeks.

Heechul made you stood up with Jisoo,everyone is watching. BTOB, Gfriend, Blackpink, CLC,G(idle),Y/G/N, Got7 and Stray kids are the group who are there for the Weekly Idol Anniversary. You hold her hand "Oi oi oi!" Heechul exclaimed pointing on it as he chuckles with Hani.

"I count 1 to 3,One word to say your both secret" Hani said smiling while she is excited on what will that be. Hani start to count 1 to 3 and that time Jisoo spoke up "I love you Y/N-mm" as she finished her word you pulled her into a kiss as you are holding her hand that made all of them crazy and shock at the same time.

You pulled away smiling as you bring her in a hug,you can see her smile and blushed at the same time but keep her hugging now. Social media is flooded of you and Jisoo confession the scene.

"You are mine now" you whisper on her that made her chuckles lightly but nods at the same time "I am yours" she said as Heechul made you both separated in the hug. "okay okay,let's continue the show before it comes to We Got Married" Heechul said as the other laugh. You hold her hand as you about to pull her near in your seat as she goes separate on your way.

They all chuckles and just continue the show with you and Jisoo being a cute lover.

__________________________________________
___________________________________________