📌 RV Yeri X (B) Part 3

Genre: Romance opkorss 😩
Requested by: 😏

________________________________________________________________________________

You were playing with the kids while waiting for them to come, you look at your wrist watch at the moment they arrived. Kids starting to jump off and run towards them while enjoying the day "eonnie, I know youuu I always saw you in the big screen and in our tv there and when eonnie Loraine bring us in the city we saw your face in some of the big glasses in the shop!" you heard one of the kid says like talking how famous these girls is, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi were smiling as well talking to them as Irene came up in front of you.

She's damn gorgeous, you can't lie to yourself seeing her in front of you but she gestured you to come with her, you came back to reality shaking your thoughts. "Yeri is in the car still getting her things, you should see her there" she said, well she can't whispered the words wheb she can't even reached your ear, Irene height is only in your shoulder, yes you're kinda a giant for her.

You let Irene to go where the others as you pick up your pace to walk in the parking lot of the orphanage, you saw their van as well as the open door seeing Yeri inside of the car. You walk towards the van quietly so she can't know that you are there, as you reached the side of the door, you gently lean on before talking "are you done babe?" you said smirking as Yeri jump a bit while blurting 'oh god', she immediately look at your way while holding her chest "yah! you scared me oppa" she said calming herself.

You chuckled and get on the van closing the sliding door, you didn't notice that the space you only had were not that big so as you look at her again after you close the door both you face is only an inch, you can feel her breath as well, luckily for Yeri it's not too dark that she can see your face but as well hide her blushing red face for the moment, her hand were now holding on your chest as if she is putting some space to the both of you.

You can totally say that your heart skipping a bit for this moment but you didn't move, you smirk letting yeri see that in your face that made her gripped your shirt. "nervous?" you whispered to her that made her to bit her lips a bit, you don't know why you are doing this but you can't help yourself but to lean more towards her. Yeri slowly closing her eyes as you lean and a smile form in your lips as you closed your eyes as well, both of your lips touched for a second before both of you pulled away in a knock.

"Yeri, did you find your thing??! I thought Y/N is here to pick you up, Irene said but both of you are late the kids are waiting!" Wendy said while knocking on the car's door. "fuck" you whispered in yourself but Yeri heard it that made her chuckles "I think you can do this for some other time baby" she said picking up her composure and pat the tip of your nose withbher index finger as she smiled. She pushed you away gently and in your defeat you smile while biting you lip a bit "I didn't know you're this kind of man, y/n" she said taking the thing she said she 'forgot' as you open the door "Hey, the situation just happened i just can't control myself" you said getting off, Wendy look at you both and tilt her head a bit "What you two doing?" she asked but you shook your head and give her a pat "betsuni" you said before walking away,

Yeri chuckled as she walked beside Wendy, "Did he just talk to me in Japanese?" Wendy asked, Yeri nodded her head smiling as she recalled the thing happen inside of the van, she touched her lips gently while thinking about it. Wendy started to clear her throat that made Yeri to look at her as well bringing her hands to her side pocket "hmmm, nothing happen?" Wendy asked as if she isn't satisfied to the answer you gave and well she is noticing Yeri's action for a while. "hmm ok, i see" Wendy said before running away from Yeri and passing you on while shouting "Seulgii, Joy, Irene eonnie!! they do something!" she shouted that made Yeri shocked.

"Yah!, eonnie it's not like that!!" she said running as well to catch up with her. You shaked your head chuckling as well whispering to yourself "Joy said to act like a boyfriend tho, so it means they are mine", you comb your hair with your finger smiling "damn, my quiet life isn't like this" you said as you get back to the orphanage. "Sir, would you like to eat some dessert with us??" some kids walk towards you as the other kid grabbed your hand, you look at the other one and it's Taeri, she smiled at you as she pointed to the food "join us mister" she said and you nodded smiling with them.

You saw the girls sitting and eating with the other kids happily and this day is kinda refreshing to meet these kids in the orphanage. You sit acrossed their table as the kids guide you, Loraine served the food for the kids as well for your food in the table, you bowed and mouthed thank you as Loraine bowed back to you, showing her respect. "Mister, those girls is beautiful but do you like one of them??" one of the kid said and you chocked on the pudding you were eating, yes you literally choked on it that made you get the attention of everybody in the room.

When you calmed down and drink the water that was been given to you, you smile and pat the girl's head "I can't tell that by now" you said, you looked at them and saw them looking at you as well. "You okay Y/N??" Seulgi asked, shouting a bit in their table so you can hear, you nodded while gently patting the kids head before bringing your attention back to them. "So there's a possibility you will date one of them?" Taeri asked and you nodded "but maybe not as well, I don't know for now Taeri, I just enjoyed being single for a while" you explained and they smile happily "We enjoyed when you visit us like this!" they said and you smile looking at them.

It tooks you all for like 2 hours to get the kids be exhausted for today, you get to be in touch with the girls right now but they keep getting you and Yeri to be together alone, so you didn't complain. You took Yeri to walk around outside of the orphanage "How the feeling today?" you asked breaking the silent between you two while enjoying the sunset. "It's really fun, it's fun playing with the kids and having fun with my eonnie's, i haven't get a time to be with you in those hours cause I don't want to take you from those kids" she honestly said while looking straight at where you both walking in.

You smiled before looking at her "You wouldn't mind to get the time right now right?" you asked, she look at you before nodding slowly, you get to see her face smiling in front of you and it kinda melt your heart, you slowly getting close to her as you bring your hands beside in hers as well, she looked at you as you hold her hands, you are looking forward as you gently pulling her close to your side as you hold her hand. "y/n, you're acting my boyfriend for this day, is that okay for you? what if one or two of us fall for you? how will you going to choose?" Yeri asked, that's kinda strike your mind for a moment before looking at her "I think dating five of you for that play time Joy given for a week is fine, I don't want to continue it after because I will be one of the guest in the program that your manager asked for me right?" you said, she nodded slowly and smile "if ever it comes to that, if ever you will date one of my eonnie, take care of that person ok?" she said smiling, you looked at her and smile.

You are now in your car to leave the orphanage, everyone bid a goodbye and you as well talked to your staff "thank you for the good work all of you, tomorrow you have a rest day for one day and came back to another day, I will make sure you will meet a new member of our team. Is that clear?" they answered before bowing at you, you let them take their time before they can go. The girls leave the orphanage early as their manager asked them for that so they can have their rest on their dorm.

You walked back to your car as you started the engine, the question Yeri asked earlier came up to your mind again as well for the favor that if ever you date one of them. You hold the steering wheel as you start to drive and talk to yourself.

"You didn't put yourself up in the option huh? As if like, there's no possibility I will fall for you"

"yeri".

________________________________________________________________________________